• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Senate confirms Wray as next FBI director

Shauni

I mean, guys, we all realize this isn't the first Trump pick to have an overwhelming confirmation, right? Not every confirmation has been across party lines

theWB27

I mean, guys, we all realize this isn't the first Trump pick to have an overwhelming confirmation, right? Not every confirmation has been across party lines

I have to think a deal was struck. Im all for shitting on the GOP but i feel there are some who see this investigation as a possible way to get from under trump without losing too much of his base.

Glass half full...

I see your answer up there.

Slime

Banned

ahoyhoy

Unconfirmed Member
818230310-4454.jpg

😐
😐

Tovarisc

And this guy apparently has ties to the Trump families real estate business through a law firm. Ruh-roh

So had Mueller through company he worked for before becoming special prosecutor. Ruh-roh

Wray may have issues, but that connection alone is no way reason to jump to conclusions.

Trump is gonna have to fire his way through so many people trying to stop Mueller and related investigations. Rosenstein, John Kelly, Wray for starters.

CazTGG

Gillibrand is so running in 2020

She's said it's not happening, same as Franken. A bit of a shame since she, Warren and Harris seem like the best options at this point (depending on who you ask, arguably not Warren since her seat is from a currently red governed state and the Democrats need to hold on to as many seats as possible right now).

kirblar

She's said it's not happening, same as Franken. A bit of a shame since she, Warren and Harris seem like the best options at this point (depending on who you ask, arguably not Warren since her seat is from a currently red governed state and the Democrats need to hold on to as many seats as possible right now).
Obama said he wasn't running in '06/'07 until he announced.

Franken is likely sincere, given that he has an entire book about a disastrous Franken presidency. Gillibrand though? Probably stealing Obama's playbook.

Top Bottom