• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Several staff leaving Giant Bomb

O-N-E

I don't think they are rich, but they are doing better than they were as GB employees. I do think they have to have some growth as I don't know that they can maintain the same 12k userbase forever.

They are three people streaming from home who are at minimum making 70K a month, but by my guestimate, 200k+.

Tg89

They are three people streaming from home who are at minimum making 70K a month, but by my guestimate, 200k+.

Yeah, seems to be going good for now. I feel like they're benefiting a bit from the initial hype right now though, doubt they're anticipating keeping steady at 11k. Still, lots of breathing room for them. Gotta catch up on the podcasts for sure.

Umbasaborne

Banned
Im glad next lander is doing well. New jersey is expensive as fuck to live in, and if vinny is raising a family here this is probably a huge weight off their shoulders

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Bakalar is the ultimate "Yes and..." (Improv mechanic) killer. He's constantly trying to catch people's gafs and call them out on it, which kills momentum.

Top Bottom