• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SFV: Premium Costumes

These are getting lost in the patch thread.

Battle costumes for each character coming to SFV. Not 100% confirmed but these are suspected to be available once the Zenny Store opens. These costumes will cost REAL MONEY(Zenny) and not Fight Money, you can't earn these for free. Each costume will have different color swaps.

400 Zenny = $4 Each

They will probably have a bundle deal available as well.

EDIT: Season Pass will not get you these costumes. Season Pass is the 6 upcoming DLC Characters and their premium costume only.

Thank You to Garrett Hawke for the screens and other SFV Gaf community members
B7GZ3KU.png

ep71wMQ.png

Nc5e3L5.png

MfNKLr3.png

vmrNbPd.png

PjRkAGH.png

pe2w4QT.png

4O2zwWK.png

btIa3V3.jpg

Hutchie

Im out until classic Ken is revealed. Oh would we need to play through survival to get colours for them too

raven777

do you need to unlock colors for these with survival mode? Or when you buy them it automatically unlocks all 8 colors?

Ken costume looks good in-game, his face is just messed up in the character select as usual. Weird.

Overall very nice costumes compared to a lot of the alternate stuff in SFIV

KingBroly

Banned
Im out until classic Ken is revealed.

Classic or Alpha Ken is a Story Mode costume you pay Fight Money for

Cammy
Mika
Laura

Not quite sold on Karin's costume, though.

Also, as an FYI, you need to unlock Colors 3-10 for each costume in Survival. It's not just by character.

entremet

Just getting Hot Ryu/Chun, Jak Cammy, and Shadow Charlie.

Everything else is awful.

Actually Bison isn't bad.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
Man, Laura's hair is on point but the rest of that outfit is shit.

Eh, there is about 5-6 legit good ones (including preorder ones) here in my eyes. The ones that look like they fit the character and don't look random as fuck. =x

Karin, Nash, Necalli, R. Mika, Ryu, Chun and Cammy all look good.

$4 USD for a single costume sounds outrageous. Maybe I am out-of-touch with current DLC prices.
It really isn't especially when the costumes are as drastically different from the base costumes as these. Helps that you can get DLC characters for free too

I am confused. Alex is free until the Zenny store is in place.

Which gives me the sense that characters wont be able to be earned with fight money and premium costumes won't be able to be earned with fight money.

What do you buy with fight money?

I am confused. Alex is free until the Zenny store is in place.

Which gives me the sense that characters wont be able to be earned with fight money and premium costumes won't be able to be earned with fight money.

What do you buy with fight money?

Characters, titles, colors, story costumes and stages I believe.

Top Bottom