• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadowloo Showdown 2012 | Fighting game tournament (AU) | May 4-6

We speak clearer English than the English. Listen and learn my friend.

I got no problem with Aussie English. It's the 2nd best English accent out there IMO, only behind MURRICA.

And huge props to Dakou, China showing the world what they got. Man I still remember when Chris Hu went to Hong Kong/China and said that he was getting blown up.

Doomshine

Is there no camera pointed at the players or is it just too blurry to see? I want to see reactions, not hear about them.

K.Sabot

I got no problem with Aussie English. It's the 2nd best English accent out there IMO, only behind MURRICA.

And huge props to Dakou, China showing the world what they got. Man I still remember when Chris Hu went to Hong Kong/China and said that he was getting blown up.

He also said a bunch of other hardcore shit about China back in the day. Getting beaten for losing a tournament? No fucking way I'd ever go there.

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
He also said a bunch of other hardcore shit about China back in the day. Getting beaten for losing a tournament? No fucking way I'd ever go there.

But he also said they have godlike prostitutes for low, low prices.

Almost sounds worth it, almost.

jns

Just for being so polite we'll let you guys win Marvel ;)

Top Bottom