• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shaq believes in a flat earth. Edit: Claims he doesn't believe in a flat earth

Status
Not open for further replies.

jts

...hate me...
Then how come it's night in some places at the same time as day in other in other places?

Nah I'm just messing about, I haven't seen the Atlanta buildings yet so I believe he may be on to something. And never drove in 360° angles up and down either, god dam. Makes ya think.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I almost envy the people who think that he's joking.
Post-fact world FTL.

eosos

Banned
Is it really that crazy though? No real proof that the earth is round other than NASA photos (that could easily be shopped). Think everyone should keep an open mind. After all, science is always changing.

https://twitter.com/brohrbach/status/843290806924558336

C7P21OtUwAA-9GP.jpg

http://podbay.fm/show/1000068299/e/1488182460?autostart=1

philosoraptor-is-china-under-us-or-are-we-under-them.jpg

I don't know if he is trolling but this shit pisses me off. Have flat-earthers not ever been on a plane before? And I don't mean that you can see the earth's curvature from a plane.
God damn it. There is some very specific, very complicated science behind flight. Aeronautics, Avionics, Metereology and the engineering in an aircraft are predicated on the earth being round.

BunnyBear

I don't know if he is trolling but this shit pisses me off. Have flat-earthers not ever been on a plane before? And I don't mean that you can see the earth's curvature from a plane (unless you were flying in the concorde, you prety much can't).
God damn it. There is some very specific, very complicated science behind flight. Aeronautics, Avionics, Metereology and the engineering in an aircraft are predicated on the earth being round.

You can see the earth's curvature from a plane though...

Is it really that crazy though? No real proof that the earth is round other than NASA photos (that could easily be shopped). Think everyone should keep an open mind. After all, science is always changing.

so much for the tolerant left

You can see the earth's curvature from a plane though...

concave glass in the airplane windows, bro

next you're gonna tell me you don't believe in chemtrails either

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
We're at the point where people wanna be considered "woke" so badly that they'll believe any bullshit that they think is 'against the norm'.

So yeah, welcome to Idiocracy.

In Idiocracy the president had enough sense to find the smartest and most qualified man on the planet to solve their problems.

Goddammit, people are so fucking stupid.

I mean, I can't with this flat Earth shit. At first it got a laugh out of me but now they're breaking my brain with their stupidity.

Every day convinces me more and more that it's 2015, I had a heart attack, and everything since has just been a fever dream caused by the paramedics trying to shock me back to life

How is flat earth shit even a thing. That is literally the easiest possible conspiracy theory to disprove. It'd be like if someone started a conspiracy the sun is actually cold.

God, what have I started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom