• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shenmue III Kickstarter Q&A streaming on Twitch

zeshakag

Is this guy part of the group handling the Kickstarter for Suzuki-san?

F4rA7E1.gif

Shy

I know i already said this, but the flickering is killing me, i have epilepsy, and i now i'm shaking and feeling very ill from watching this shit. :_:

Spaghetti

today new reward tiers are coming up, randomised grab-bags of shenmue merchandise from the first two games in the $500, $1000 and $2000 tiers, plus a new $5000 tier with the replica timex watch. as touched by yu suzuki and this crazy stoner.

I have friends tuning in right now just to watch the man on the very right.

He's certainly drawing in viewers. For backer confidence, I'm not so super sure!

DavidDesu

Shenmue deserved a well presented flashy stream, not this. I hate to rip into it but it is an embarrassment. I feel for Yu. Japanese game development folk! Love Japan. I am frustrate!

I know i already said this, but the flickering is killing me, i have epilepsy, and i now i'm shaking and feeling very ill from watching this shit. :_:
Just listen, we'll fill you in on the stupid crap plaid shirt guy does from here on.

No sense risking injury for... whatever you call this...

I have friends tuning in right now just to watch the man on the very right.

He's certainly drawing in viewers. For backer confidence, I'm not so super sure!

My confidence rests solely in Yu Suzuki's hands, he's the one at the helm of the actual game.

If this guys antics draw in more people and pledges, then it will all have been worth it!

aly

You should probably stop watching to keep yourself safe. No doubt there will be a hilarious summary with gifs later. Much better than getting sick.

Geeeeeez.....
Probably known Suzuki for a while, or at least were in good contact with him would be my guess. I know Ryan Payton wanted to run the campaign, but Yu chose these guys.
Uuuugggh.

I'm trying to turn my mind around to where it's cute instead of.....whatever this is.
Good point about this potentially bringing in more viewers though, I guess. Man, I feel pre-emptively sorry for what the internet will do to this poor man.

Top Bottom