• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sherlock Series 3 |OT| - THE Source for Fiction’s Cheekbone Fetish

YAY! So can not wait for this!

tumblr_lqx0pxF6v31qbqrtb.gif

Allow me to show my excitement in a Disney gif as well:
VtKXemH.gif

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I had no idea that there was a mini episode this Christmas! HYPE!

LordCanti

I've got a UK VPN ready to go in hopes that the Christmas special and Episode 1 will be simulcast. If not....

Daddy gotta do what daddy gotta do. Wait patiently, of course.

MrKnives

I feel like I have cheated.
I only found this series four days ago and I have already watched it all and waiting for season 3.
Did not know there was a 2 year break.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
You'd think that casting one of the co-creator's as Mycroft shouldn't work, but dammit, Gatiss is always good when he shows up. Always.

You'd think that casting one of the co-creator's as Mycroft shouldn't work, but dammit, Gatiss is always good when he shows up. Always.

I think because he provides a great foil against Ben's Sherlock. He has that great balance of antagonism and warmth (well as warm as a Holmes can be) as Mycroft that you can't help but take notice.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
No one knows really at this point though at the same time, an episode of Sherlock is equal to either 3 half-hour shows or 1.5 hour-long shows.

Hm. So 'mini' could mean 30+ minutes or more? Ooh. I hope that's the case then. :D

Live in the US? Have an antenna? Then you get PBS for free. No need to pay, or wait past the end of January then. Who knows how long until Netflix gets it. Why wait to party?

I believe that you can watch most PBS shows on their website shortly after it airs, for free. So that's another option.

Beware of the new Finnish trailer for Sherlock that's been released today, it's chock full of spoilers so unless you want to be spoiled, best avoid poking around tumblr and whatnot.

Red Comet

Ugh, I don't understand why in what will be 2014 that the US has to wait 3 weeks after the UK airing. I mean we get Doctor Who on the same day. Probably PBS's fault.

UrbanRats

I feel like I have cheated.
I only found this series four days ago and I have already watched it all and waiting for season 3.
Did not know there was a 2 year break.

Don't worry man, the wait for Season 4 will put you in your place!

_________:(

Top Bottom