• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shirtless FF League : Shirts are for squares.

Milchjon

I just looked her up, how many Pats fans do I need to sacrifice to give her the most disappointing 5 minutes of her life?

wgriSkr.jpg

New this year for the Shirtless League.

THE USE OF A XBOX ONE IS NOW REQUIRED FOR FULL SHIRTLESS FANTASY IMMERSION! YOU HAVE TO BE ONLINE DURING FOOTBALL GAMES AT ALL TIMES AND NOT WEAR A SHIRT!*

*None of this is actually true

ChanHuk

Banned
Anything with a url ending with a .uk isn't credible. I mean they got Muslims running around their country chopping people's heads off.

Bread

Banned
can i be put on the waiting list for shirtless status

i am a long time follower of tom brady and bill belichick, and i am ready to accept gronk gronk as my lord and savior

can i be put on the waiting list for shirtless status

i am a long time follower of tom brady and bill belichick, and i am ready to accept gronk gronk as my lord and savior

We're full for next season, but if somebody drops out/gets permed, then I'll shoot you a PM.

Having another Pats fan in here to anger Chan is always a good thing.

Milchjon

Maybe I should start adding up the weight of the ingredients I buy before having to divide them up into two pots.

Oh well, 6 pounds of chili for me!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Yeah right, you can't bring yourself to love another RB. Run DMC #2 , and the Trent Truck to right rightfull owner me at 3. Also you owe me 10 cents for saying Trent Truck, I'll take that in coins.

Trent Truck is mine and mine alone!

He is my destiny.

ChanHuk

Banned
Yeah right, you can't bring yourself to love another RB. Run DMC #2 , and the Trent Truck to right rightfull owner me at 3. Also you owe me 10 cents for saying Trent Truck, I'll take that in coins.

I will draft Trent Truck @ #2, I will pay you nothing because you have no means of taking it by force puny Ohioian. Either you or the cat better draft DMac and gimme your 2nd pick for him. Otherwise I'll hold the fake German hostage with Gronk.

I will draft Trent Truck @ #2, I will pay you nothing because you have no means of taking it by force puny Ohioian. Either you or the cat better draft DMac and gimme your 2nd pick for him. Otherwise I'll hold the fake German hostage with Gronk.
I will not negotiate with fantasy football terrorist!

Milchjon

Soccer frustration and slight drunkenness led me to emptying my pot of chili that was supposed to last through Sunday.

Now I will be fat and starved at once.

Soccer frustration and slight drunkenness led me to emptying my pot of chili that was supposed to last through Sunday.

Now I will be fat and starved at once.

I'm fucking beat and little drunk as well.

Honestly, I forgot how fucking physically demanding playing an entire soccer tournament.

Rollin, rollin, rollin, keep that Kavey rollin!

@Dutch: You must be excited to see Roben didn't choke for once.

I have no love for Bayern or Dortmund. But seeing him shushing all the 'haters' and the pure emotion when they won was a beautiful thing.

Let's hope he can keep this performance up for the WC in Brazil next year.

Unrelated: I really need a BBQ. On the 5 days a year that the weather is nice enough to use it I'm always bummed out because I don't have anything to grill on.

Hey Dutch, just in case you need help coming up with a team name I'd like to recommend the "Hernandez Pistol Offense." I've got a team logo for you and everything:

MgKb4AD.jpg

Top Bottom