• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shocking News: Titanfall to get Beta on PC and Xbox One

TechnicPuppet

Nothing! I said nothing!
I'm going to try both versions, do you guys think my 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 750M and i7 can handle it ok?

I'll end up going with XB1 no doubt though unless they have controller players only servers or something.

jond76

Banned
I got into the stress test, trying to decide if I'll jump on this or skip it and wait till release... Want to keep it fresh. Game is super fun, glad they are opening up for more people to try.

At this point I am going to have to assume the 360 version is ass until post release and people actually have it in hand, holy shit. We are less than two months from launch and we haven't even seen a single screen of that version, which will also most likely be the best selling version. Do we even officially know who is making it? Come the fuck on guys.
I didn't even know they were making a 360 version. Granted, I haven't been following its development with great scrutiny but I thought I would've at least heard of it.

UrSuLeTzU

aancyuw.gif

HOOK IT TO MY VEINS!

My PC is ready!

^^This, no cloud required!

Top Bottom