• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Probably didn't want to immediately start putting the title on her so quickly. SD really needs another top women's wrestler because the drop-off from Becky and Charlotte is huge. Makes no sense to send Asuka to Raw.

Raw has exactly three women with credibility. And one of those is arguable. SD has.... more than that.

Raw64life

Probably didn't want to immediately start putting the title on her so quickly. SD really needs another top women's wrestler because the drop-off from Becky and Charlotte is huge. Makes no sense to send Asuka to Raw.

I mean at least Charlotte has a reason to not be on TV much recently. Becky is challenging Sami Zayn for the biggest misuse of talent on SD right now.

Majukun

they tackled the whole gimmick the wrong way..they should have used those entrance one at the time,one every episode to keep thing fresh..instead they do 3 at the time and it gets boring and formulaic

Raw64life

Well Warrior was a racist ...

ultimate-warrior-statue.png

"Queering Doesn't Make the World Work" - Warrior Warrior

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Is there a bigger heat killer in all of WWE than Dolph?

Top Bottom