• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I think KO is getting a heavy push only to have Roman go over down the road.

It's interesting to see what is transpiring here.

Roman is being ridiculed by the voice of smarks, John Cena, while the boss is getting his face smashed in by Kevin Owens.
What a world. Tell me this happens five years ago and I'll laugh forever.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
what?
i'm saying the payoff is going to be dumb as hell

WAIT
does anyone believe Vince didn't greenlight that headbutt?

I read your post as saying Vince would be fine with the headbutt after the fact as opposed to it being planned out that he'd just clock him. But yeah, there are people who think KO's going to get heat for it; people have been asking Meltzer about it on twitter all morning.

imBask

Banned
I read your post as saying he would be fine with the headbutt after the fact as opposed to it being planned out that he'd just clock him.

But yeah, there are people who think KO's going to get heat for it; people have been asking Meltzer about it on twitter all morning.

KO would headbutt his boss WITHOUT HIS CONSENT

a 72 year old man

who's well known to be a control freak

who suspended Titus for grabbing his arm

how

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope the NXT title match is Kairi Sane v. Nikki Cross.

It's a match I would like to see and I want Cross to get a run as the champ.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Randy shoot punting Vince got people shook for a bit

Randy%2BOrton%2Bpunts%2BMcMahon.gif
This is the closest Randy Orton had ever gotten to being interesting

Angry Grimace

Its multiman, Ember Moon is probably going to be in at least as well.

Something tells me we're getting something lamer like Sane v. Ember Moon or Sane v. one of Royce/Kay. They haven't specified multi-person have they? I would think they've got plenty of time to run a "tournament' on NXT TV to get a single person to that match.

The Miz was fantastic Monday Night. From announcing that Maryse is pregnant to Miz destroying Enzo. All of it was good.

I'm getting kinda bored of Cena and Reigns "shootin". Seems like its losing steam.

Now Braun and Brock, I am super excited for that match. The sequence of suplex on Braun > Braun gets up > Lesnar shook. All good stuff.

KO would headbutt his boss WITHOUT HIS CONSENT

a 72 year old man

who's well known to be a control freak

who suspended Titus for grabbing his arm

how

I think the issue is more "was there supposed to be blood"

He definitely didn't blade, I'll save you the trouble of clicking pause on the video 18 times to find an angle where it could have possibly happened

Angry Grimace

As long as we end up with champion Cross, I'll take it.

Have Dain upset McIntyre and then have Cross win the women's belt and have Sanity come out with all the belts. It will be like the Wyatt family if they weren't losers.

The Miz was fantastic Monday Night. From announcing that Maryse is pregnant to Miz destroying Enzo. All of it was good.

I'm getting kinda bored of Cena and Reigns "shootin". Seems like its losing steam.

Now Braun and Brock, I am super excited for that match. The sequence of suplex on Braun > Braun gets up > Lesnar shook. All good stuff.

It's losing steam because for some weird reason they're aiming a Roman Reigns v. John Cena angle entirely at smarks with non-stop worked shoot promos, but lately they decided to make these promos gets more and more factually untrue, e.g. Roman telling Cena he can't draw or have good matches when Cena has at least one 5 star match and several 4+ star matches in the last 2 years alone and its a known fact that Cena's house shows explicitly draw more than anyone else.

Egg0

Banned
I think the issue is more "was there supposed to be blood"

He definitely didn't blade, I'll save you the trouble of clicking pause on the video 18 times to find an angle where it could have possibly happened

Could he have gigged backstage and waited for it to close up a bit?

Angry Grimace

Could he have gigged backstage and waited for it to close up a bit?

I mean, he's 72, sometimes older people just have thinner skin.

Or maybe Owens was the blade the whole time and had the razor hidden in his scalp.

Pikma

Banned
The only reason it'll be a multi man match is to protect Kairi because she ain't winning yet, and if they wanted Ember to win she wouldn't have lost to Asuka clean so the Nikki Cross dream is very alive imo

despite the fact pretty much every match of it was never really good i'm a mark for the inferno match and how the flames burst higher every time someone hits the floor with impact

kanetakerfire.gif

yesss

It's losing steam because for some weird reason they're aiming a Roman Reigns v. John Cena angle entirely at smarks with non-stop worked shoot promos, but lately they decided to make these promos gets more and more factually untrue, e.g. Roman telling Cena he can't draw or have good matches when Cena has at least one 5 star match and several 4+ star matches in the last 2 years alone and its a known fact that Cena's house shows explicitly draw more than anyone else.

Yeah you are right. It feels like they should have just done one "shoot" promo then the rest should be how they are going to beat each other up. It's becoming dull. Hopefully the match is good.

Oh no. I'm still on Nitro 153. Hollywood Hogan comes out to cut a promo. Lights go out. Smoke. Dark figure.

It's the Warrior. Oh crap. It really is all downhill from here.

... The cruiserweights are still good at least! Has Blitzkreig debuted yet?

Nah he hasn't come out yet.

Well at least Warrior called The Disciple "Hollywood Hogan's Barber". That got a chuckle out of me.

hahahha tons of smoke, lights go out, Warrior disappears.

Zach

Oh no. I'm still on Nitro 153. Hollywood Hogan comes out to cut a promo. Lights go out. Smoke. Dark figure.

It's the Warrior. Oh crap. It really is all downhill from here.

I was soooo excited back in '98. Pretty sure I was over it by the end of the first promo, though. >_>

imBask

Banned
My insane theory : he was supposed to headbutt him with X force, accidentaly added +1 to that X and opened him up

the end

Rumours are it is a 4 women match.
Nikki, Moon, Sane, and... I honestly don't know of another standout talent that wasn't in the MYC. As long as it has those 3 though, it should be a great match.
Edit: Ruby Riot might be the fourth but she's definitely a step lower than the others.

I want to care about some of the matches right now (owens, sasha, braun) but I just don't care to actually put on Smackdown or RAW. Even with Hulu the stuff feels like a slog.

Top Bottom