• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

BiggNife

Squashes for Kairi don't make sense for her character at all lol

Please don't make her Asuka 2.0, there's no reason for it
I mean, it was a house show and Kairi is a big deal right now, but maybe saying squash was an exaggeration

Her match was against Sonya Deville and in beginning of the match Sonya was taunting her and they did a little vaudeville mocking the size difference but once the match actually got started it was pretty obvious Kairi was going to win

SilentMike03

Neo Member
I wouldn't be worried about it, it's just a house show. We saw from the MYC that she'll most likely be booked like a standard underdog babyface: the heel gets heat on her for 80% of the match and then she rallies for the comeback win.

I mean, it was a house show and Kairi is a big deal right now

Her match was against Sonya Deville beginning of the match she was taunting her and they did a little vaudeville mocking the size difference but once the match actually got started it was pretty obvious Kairi was going to win
I mean it should have been obvious she was going to win from her being in the match

Sounds more like a showcase then a squash then lol. When you say "squash" I assume you mean murdered in 2 minutes and non-competitive

BiggNife

I mean it should have been obvious she was going to win from her being in the match

Sounds more like a showcase then a squash then lol. When you say "squash" I assume you mean murdered in 2 minutes and non-competitive
Yeah, more of a showcase. In hindsight I realize that was a bit too strong so I edited the post.

miserable

wMQu2tu.gif

3IbYqd8.gif

dy3v85a.gif

Who is Billi Bhatti because he is really trolling for attention with his opinions on women wrestling. I won't link it because he probably wants this but all started with Havoc saying this:

Billi defended the chant and it went downhill after that.

He's a bullshit bigoted con artist who cosplays as a wrestling journalist, he makes shit up and calls it news.

The best thing is that he constantly insults dave to try and raise his profile by having a "twitter war" with dave, and thus far dave has totally ignored him.

Apparently on his website he posts a ton of crap, and then when things don't happen deletes them. Then he will link to the few things he got right on twitter to show how accurate he is.

Literally the definition of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

5,482 for Destruction in Kobe, a No Vacancy with the set-up they were using and in line with what they drew last year with Naito vs Elgin and not much else, so it's probably fair to say Omega's a comparable draw to Naito at this point.

Last time they used the 8k set-up in Kobe the card was MUCH stronger; Okada vs Kojima, Nakamura vs Shelton, Naito vs Tanaka, Tanahashi vs Devitt, Yano vs MiSu and, lol, Rob Conway vs Liger.

The best thing is that he constantly insults dave to try and raise his profile by having a "twitter war" with dave, and thus far dave has totally ignored him.

Apparently on his website he posts a ton of crap, and then when things don't happen deletes them. Then he will link to the few things he got right on twitter to show how accurate he is.

Literally the definition of throwing shit at a wall and seeing what sticks.

My favourite was when he tried to come at Jimmy Havoc by boasting how much he paid for his Mania seat, and that Jimmy would never make it and work in WWE

literally the day after he worked for WWE

FoNAOcC.png

Don't treat me like a Woman
Don't treat me like a man
Don't treat me like you know me
Treat me for just who i am

5,482 for Destruction in Kobe, a No Vacancy with the set-up they were using and in line with what they drew last year with Naito vs Elgin and not much else, so it's probably fair to say Omega's a comparable draw to Naito at this point.

Last time they used the 8k set-up in Kobe the card was MUCH stronger; Okada vs Kojima, Nakamura vs Shelton, Naito vs Tanaka, Tanahashi vs Devitt, Yano vs MiSu and, lol, Rob Conway vs Liger.
That's a strong fucking card.
What shit tune is the theme for No Mercy?
They should use the theme from last year.

Foggy

Destruction in Kobe was easily best of the tour and absolutely worth watching to completion starting with the Yujiro/Barretta match. Multiman tags were good, the tag title match was pretty good, and the main event delivered in a huge way. Damn good watch.

That makes sense for the "transitional" stuff but that email says no piledrivers is an Evolve rule. Lol

Can't wait to see Riddle in New Japan

That's weird. I always thought the "classic" piledriver was a pretty safe move. A lot of the variants are *not* safe, granted.

Jesus christ, that angular butt looks like it came from a transformer. Bet vince wishes the WBF was still running.

That's weird. I always thought the "classic" piledriver was a pretty safe move. A lot of the variants are *not* safe, granted.

In the same match Riddle tombstoned Tracy through a chair

Looked more like he fell forward onto it, couldn't tell if he was protecting him or making it worse lol

klonere

Banned
From being a Dragon Gate side promotion to

-Don't do cool stuff for the sake of cool stuff. Everything should be about winning the match. I'm not saying don't do cool stuff, but don't do it just to do it.

Don't look into the floor camera at anytime. This is a Vince/WWE thing. I really don't care if you look into the camera or not, but this is a habit you will have to break as soon as you go to WWE/NXT, so you might as well break it now. I can explain this more in person. It's a huge thing there, so don't discount this.

Make every lock up on the show count. I saw Regal last week and he was at BOLA. I was surprised for him to say that he didn't see many good lock ups there. Honestly, he said he barely saw one good lock up. I know this might be surprising, especially since some of you were on the show. This is a major thing. It's about starting your match up with believability. Please let's put on emphasis on lock ups where you fight for position rather than go into a spot.

Like the last one doesn't even apply in the WWE so I have no idea what the fuck he's talking about

klonere

Banned
2017 WWE style is the least detail orientated wrestling on the fucking planet, who gives a fuck about a lockup. It's at its best when Braun puts Roman through a table or some old guy shows up.

There were a lot of thumbtacks.

Tremont got a thumbtack bat to the head and I don't think I've ever seen more coverage in terms of tacks stuck in skull. Looked like he had a mohawk made of metal.

Recall

It's a WWE thing more than anything, Gabe's whole shtick is that only *he* can provide wrestlers with the best pipeline to WWE.

Gabe is a stubborn arrogant dickhead.

He could never fix or understand how to light a wrestling show so instead of trying he just said fuck it and produced some of the worst DVDs ever where you can't see shit due to not caring about lighting or focused cameras. The fans who voiced a dislike for it were in the wrong, never him.

Top Bottom