• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Sephzilla

I never really watched GT but I prefer the look of SS4 to blue and pink hair scrawny god men

I like the concept of SS4, but the look of it doesn't mesh with me. Pink fur + guyliner + magic pants + looks completely different from all of the other forms. Not to mention GT completely mis-characterizes some of its cast.

More Resident Evil please. 7 was so good.

Agreed!

I'd also like to see them make a few more low budget Mega Man games

It's kind of crazy just how cleanly he lost to Finn. He continues to be impossible to take seriously and one of their worst booked wrestlers.
Yeah, it's like they think highly of him enough to constantly give him these storylines with high midcard to main event tier guys but he'll never win them and if he does it's because he's cheating all the way.

Everyone's different so if Super's not your jam I can understand. For me Super's added the best Dragonball villain since Cell or Frieza, Beerus is a pretty interesting kind-of-adversary, and they've done a good job of making the supporting cast feel relevant again. Even Roshi got some good spots in.

At the very least it shits all over GT

I watched the first 15-16 episodes and thought it was boring as fuck so I stopped. Which is weird because I watched all of GT and never considered bailing on that. Does it actually get better?

Mahonay

Banned
Yeah, it's like they think highly of him enough to constantly give him these storylines with high midcard to main event tier guys but he'll never win them and if he does it's because he's cheating all the way.
I feel like when he wins it's almost always a distraction finish or someone getting bounced off the ring post. Does he even cheat that much?

Cagey

Banned
I never really watched GT but I prefer the look of SS4 to blue and pink hair scrawny god men

Right? Super turned all the Saiyans into Brad Pitt from Fight Club.

#notmygoku

I watched the first 15-16 episodes and thought it was boring as fuck so I stopped. Which is weird because I watched all of GT and never considered bailing on that. Does it actually get better?

I watch the weekly episode that airs on Adult Swim out of habit, and thus far, no it doesn't. It barely holds my attention for the 20 minutes excluding commercials + credits + recap.

Adult Swim is up to the beginning of this universe tournament nonsense.

Anth0ny

Sony, MS, or Bamco will buy Capcom in #5years

still think nintendo should buy them. monster hunter is the biggest non-nintendo property available on nintendo hardware, it sells them a shit load of hardware... would probably be worth it for them in the long run more so than anyone else.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Raw's main event scene just suddenly went from real good to real dire

Cena is seemingly being written off TV
Braun potentially lost a bunch of momentum
Joe's injured
Champion's never around
Seth and Dean are tag titles

It's time
giphy.gif

I can’t think of anyone the brand split’s gave a career renaissance to like Miz. I loved him since his first WWE title reign and he’s improved leaps and bounds since. Dude needs one last run as WWE Champ or Galactic Champ or whatever.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
that yakuza fotns game better come out over here

that and city shrouded in darkness i'm a little worried about not coming over

Mahonay

Banned
Cena vs Reigns was better than I thought it was gonna be. Roman needed the win, right call made there.

Cena...made Roman look strong.

Mahonay

Banned
I can’t think of anyone the brand split’s gave a career renaissance to like Miz. I loved him since his first WWE title reign and he’s improved leaps and bounds since. Dude needs one last run as WWE Champ or Galactic Champ or whatever.
Lol Miz getting that huge face pop for cheating to beat Jason Jordan was pretty hilarious. People love him. They need to strap one last rocket onto him.

I feel like when he wins it's almost always a distraction finish or someone getting bounced off the ring post. Does he even cheat that much?
I see distraction finishes as cheating most of the time, especially if a Wyatt Family member is the one doing it.

His two best wins are ironically at EC, where he beat the Shield one year and one the title another.

He's also apart of some very bad finishes, win or lose.

SmartRemoteHoneybadger.gif

Speaking of Capcom, I've been playing Dead Rising 4 and while it's lost some of the stuff that made it unique, I've actually been enjoying myself in the moment. Not sure I can see myself bothering with it more than once though, unlike 1 and 2.

Sephzilla

If you've seen Battle of Gods and Resurrection F then you can skip right to the Universe 6 tournament arc. From there on it keeps getting more fun in my opinion

If you've seen Battle of Gods and Resurrection F then you can skip right to the Universe 6 tournament arc. From there on it keeps getting more fun in my opinion

I haven't seen either movie, that's why I started at the beginning though. Everyone says the tournament arc is where it gets better though. How far in is that?

Sephzilla

I haven't seen either movie, that's why I started at the beginning though. Everyone says the tournament arc is where it gets better though. How far in is that?

Episode 27 is when the Frieza stuff gets wrapped up, so I'd say start with episode 28. There's a couple of filler episodes in there but that's where I'd say everyone should start. So I'd say just watch Battle of Gods, Ressurection F, and then go to ep 28 and you're good. The Universe 6 arc is fun, and the arc that follows it is one of my favorite dragonball arcs

Pikma

Banned
those Elite videos are a huge waste of time, 10 minutes of the Young “I believe in infinite chances” Bucks trying the hardest they can to come up with “funny” memes and failing miserably every time, only thing worthwhile is Kenny sometimes.

They're garbage

Top Bottom