• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

tumblr_otcxmjjFev1wurmzzo1_1280.jpg

man, what could have been

Hasney

The RAW after Mania where the crowd shat on him for 10 minutes straight. "This is my yard now." Leaves.

So when the crowd hates him so much that he only has to remember 1-3 lines are the circumstances where he can do a good promo.

Top face, ladies and gentlemen.

Zach

Meletzer just posted the leaked "work shoot" promo Roman is going to cut next week:

wlimmortals8zfs43.jpg

Vince McMahon: Hurry, my son! Get away from the stone... The bait has been set. Hurry. Hurry, my son!

Roman Reigns: My father, I smell his presence also.

McMahon: I feeeeeel him.

[John Cena stumbles in]

Cena: Aaah. Uh. Where am I?!... There's no Chain Gang here! I've never been here before!

[Cena touches a nearby fountain and recoils]

Cena: Aaah! It's not hot! What is this place?

McMahon: CENAAAAA!!!

Cena: I know you! I know you, too! You two are behind the demise of Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect! I know about the Usos. I know about the dangerous Mahal. And oh yeah, I know about the maneater, the Brock. But etched in stone is a legacy: the immortality of Cenamania! And you too will be buried beneath it!

Reigns: You don't understand, Cena! This is where darkness dwells and lives! Nobody has ever been able to defeat the Big Match John -- except yourself! You see, Cena, you're the one that created me. And because of that, it's simple: Your demise is etched in stooooone!

[Reigns touches the wall with his staff and Braun Strowman busts through]

Reigns: Crush Cenamania! Ah-ha-ha-ha! Ah-ha-ha-ha!

Strowman: My power is a million times greater than the power of Cenamania! I am the greatest giant to ever walk the face of the earth! And I am the one true immortal!!!

Egg0

Banned
So when the crowd hates him so much that he only has to remember 1-3 lines are the circumstances where he can do a good promo.

Top face, ladies and gentlemen.

Pretty much. There was a reason why he worked well within The Shield.

Menome

Just spent all day thinking everyone was being quiet in WrassleGAF. Turns out there's shoots happening and I'm firing blanks.

Fox318

rovert always posts these show descriptions to twitter and I think this is the worst one yet.

I think Russo may be unwell or something

DIpFz4lWsAIuTQG.jpg

Sounds like he's trying to steal from the lapsed fan without understanding when they do it its satire.

Browny

Banned
Vince McMahon: Hurry, my son! Get away from the stone... The bait has been set. Hurry. Hurry, my son!

[John Cena stumbles in]

Cena: Aaah. Uh. Where am I?!... There's no Chain Gang here! I've never been here before!

Cena: I know you! I know you, too! You two are behind the demise of Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect! I know about the Usos. I know about the dangerous Mahal. And oh yeah, I know about the maneater, the Brock. But etched in stone is a legacy: the immortality of Cenamania! And you too will be buried beneath it!

Reigns: You don't understand, Cena! This is where darkness dwells and lives! Nobody has ever been able to defeat the Big Match John -- except yourself! You see, Cena, you're the one that created me. And because of that, it's simple: Your demise is etched in stooooone!

Strowman: My power is a million times greater than the power of Cenamania! I am the greatest giant to ever walk the face of the earth! And I am the one true immortal!!!
*applauds*

Off wrasslin' - why the fuck am I watching the England game...

Hex

Banned
So who here would push the red button and instantly get $50 million if it meant OwensIsNow would die instantly?

Hey kid, family fights and are dicks to each other but we are still family.
I would feed you your hand before you got near that button.

RBH

[John Cena stumbles in]

:)

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
a crow reboot is coming its time to finally give the gimmick to becky

oh wait they'll just give it to alexa instead

guys we can only talk about hypothetical deaths if it involves Vince McMahon, this thread seems to love that

a crow reboot is coming its time to finally give the gimmick to becky

oh wait they'll just give it to alexa instead

I would mark out for Crow Bailey.

Top Bottom