• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

somedevil

More on Corbin from Meltzer:

DIq1YzpXcAI6LFQ.jpg

Interesting

Hex

Banned
Most people who are talking about sexy star didn't see the show.

Wrong.
I know I was sitting through every minute from the good to the shitty, and I know for a fact that most who are talking about it in social media watched it because they talk about the whole show and the whole match.
I mean it was the highest rated Wrestling event in a very long time

I think Heroman is somewhat right. There's a significant number of people who are talking about it that didn't see the show.

Jamie OD

I was at the first day of Chikara King Of Trios tonight and had a real good time. The show from top to bottom had good quality for the most part. It was pretty much 50% Chikara, 25% Fight Club Pro and 25% ATTACK Pro mashed together. Match of the night for me was British Strong Style Vs Team Whitewolf Wrestling from Spain. The Spanish guys had a good showing. Still need polish but they can handle the kind of spotfests that are guaranteed to make any crowd happy like tonight.

Also there was a match between Jonny Storm, Jody Fleisch & Johnny Moss Vs Cajun Crawdad, Hermit Crab and Merlok that was surprisingly good. Merlok is Chikara's new unshakable monster and him going toe to toe with somebody as jacked as Moss was so enjoyable evening if Merlok's partners were way outclassed.

On to Day 2 I say!

Hex

Banned
I think Heroman is somewhat right. There's a significant number of people who are talking about it that didn't see the show.

There are some that I think are now only hearing it via the Rosemary part.
But the original flood I think was legit, because they brought up more than just the Rosemary part, with the rest of the shooting going on.

Hasney

OwensIsNow has been banned from dabbing due to the heinous crime of false quotes (I looked it up and its not real, guys). He was found guilty earlier today by a jury of his peers.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom