• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ianswoody

Currently rocking a long distance relationship at the moment. Met this girl when I lived in Charleston. We worked together for about a month and really hit it off, but I had to move back home to Omaha to take care of some family issues and was left wondering what could have been.

Fast-forward 4 years. Both of us have been in long-term relationships with other people, but have still kept in touch and been friends. Both newly single, we decided to meet up in Chicago to hang out with a mutual friend. She'd never been and it's my favorite place ever, so it seemed like a great choice. I had no preconceived notions about the trip at all, but the relationship didn't so much rekindle as someone doused an entire can of lighter fluid on it. :D

So yeah, we've been talking on the phone a lot. I hate talking on the phone in general, but we talk at least 30 min every night if that tells you anything. I'm not married to my job, my family stuff has been worked out and she's trying to get out of Charleston... so we have no idea what lies ahead. I guess that just makes it that much more exciting! Anyway, onto the pics:

Alexis.jpg

Her at work (where I used to work too)

High5.jpg

Us high-fiving in front of Wrigley Field. Yeah. It's that awesome.

Not really a good pic, but somehow I love the look of my gf in this photo.

rmjm0n.jpg

Her dog is trying to imitate Cupcake Dog. I think she did a pretty good job.

Here is a picture of my SO and I on our summer vacation to Kauai, HI. This would be a perfect picture if it wasn't for my sunburned/Rudolph nose :lol

kauai.jpg

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
videotape said:
Here is a picture of my SO and I on our summer vacation to Kauai, HI. This would be a perfect picture if it wasn't for my sunburned/Rudolph nose :lol

kauai.jpg

Kind of did a lazy job on it but here you go:

ataD8.jpg

Ashes

Banned
Anasui Kishibe said:
Anasui's identity has to remain secret!

for now
hey I asked her :)

You do realize that by identifying her, you do identify your self... I guess not if you're relationship isn't public knowledge or something.

Foob said:
going out (yes its fucking messy)
2hrj2om.jpg

at PAX playing guild wars 2 in headache-inducing 3D
330bn9x.jpg
there are no girls beyond foob's girlfriend but that's okay because cera and i are still secretly dating and swapping gf's

g7MD0.jpg

2Fl0j.jpg

oh and jm romeo you gotta lock that down. SERIOUSLY MAN YOU'RE BUMMING OUT EVERYONE

exZCn.jpg

SEE?!!

Salsa

Anasui Kishibe said:
http://i51.tinypic.com/10ym4hu.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/wcgx1f.jpg[/ IMG]

[IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/9axxsi.jpg[/ IMG]

from this summer[/QUOTE]

hoorray for freckles!

n3ss

aka acr0nym
Last time I posted in this thread it was 2007 (last time I had a gf), and finally found someone that will tolerate me.. I'll post pics soon:D

Ether_Snake said:
Quite a beauty! Can't believe you post her face but not yours though :lol

at least you got that I don't shave often :lol

Ashes1396 said:
You do realize that by identifying her, you do identify your self... I guess not if you're relationship isn't public knowledge or something.

yep only some gaffer in London could identify me..and maybe we already know each other :D

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Moz La Punk said:
we've been dating on and off since summer now, made it official a few weeks ago

2sbr6ee.jpg
wait, I'm pretty sure I have those exact same glasses

Does that make me gay... or something?

jetjevons

Bish loves my games!
WTF this whole thread is filled with stunning girls. GAF do you know what you're doing to the stereotype of greasy pale girlfriendless computer nerds? Head asplode!

Danielsan

Hoping to some day contribute to this thread. Doing my damn best at least. :lol

SalsaShark and J.M.Romeo continue to make me jealous.

Strider2K99 said:
I really like the shark plushie.

Got it at Ikea. They have a bunch of animals too! Also, I had a lot of fun carrying him as a hood ornament to my cart and humming the Jaws theme everytime I approached somebody from behind.

Danielsan said:
Hoping to some day contribute to this thread. Doing my damn best at least. :lol

SalsaShark and J.M.Romeo continue to make me jealous.

Can't wait! xP

J. M. Romeo said:
Got it at Ikea. They have a bunch of animals too! Also, I had a lot of fun carrying him as a hood ornament to my cart and humming the Jaws theme everytime I approached somebody from behind.

Mad Men DVD box, Good Times Sir.

DemonNite

Wow, lots of nice pics guys :D

We just had a recent holiday and took some new photos. Thats her first plate of 3... and this was already after the meal :lol
nc06d0.png

and then some from the top of a tower where we had a seafood buffet
4g1650.png

2w1ws2g.png

norinrad

DemonNite said:
Wow, lots of nice pics guys :D

We just had a recent holiday and took some new photos. Thats her first plate of 3... and this was already after the meal :lol
nc06d0.png

and then some from the top of a tower where we had a seafood buffet
4g1650.png

2w1ws2g.png

nice, where were these taken?

goldenpp72

reggieandTFE said:
She's got a tremendous set of...teeth. :) good looking girl.

Yeah, it was the first thing I noticed when we met :p

A couple more I have, she does pictures for me sometimes when i'm away so some of them are 'pose' style rather than natural, but she isn't the type who is full of herself which I love, she only will flaunt if I ask her to :p

IMG000461.jpg

IMG000378.jpg

Definitely my style of girl, kind of a mix of a moral/nerdy girl with a good sense of humor and sex appeal mixed in one, going on year 4 soon :)

With that said, there are a lot of lucky gaffers in this topic, aside poor chinner :D

goldenpp72 said:
Yeah, it was the first thing I noticed when we met :p

A couple more I have, she does pictures for me sometimes when i'm away so some of them are 'pose' style rather than natural, but she isn't the type who is full of herself which I love, she only will flaunt if I ask her to :p

IMG000461.jpg

IMG000378.jpg

Definitely my style of girl, kind of a mix of a moral/nerdy girl with a good sense of humor and sex appeal mixed in one, going on year 4 soon :)

With that said, there are a lot of lucky gaffers in this topic, aside poor chinner :D
4 years, and no thought of marriage yet? Has she ever brought it up?

goldenpp72

MiketheBSG said:
4 years, and no thought of marriage yet? Has she ever brought it up?

We're engaged but having run into a few financial snags (mostly her not finding a job that fits her degree) we decided to wait until we can do it correctly basically, but we plan on getting married when we're entirely stable financially. Neither of us are rushing it though, just kind of a 'when it won't bankrupt us and we can make it nice we'll do it' thing, she hasn't ever pushed for it, but does want to get married when we can, which is for the best really.

Rare though, the girl I was with before her was very rush rush on marriage, almost as if the marriage is more important than the groom part :p

adamYUKI

Met her 3 weeks ago. She doesn't speak any English, and I don't speak any Japanese, but somehow (iphone translation app FTW), we manage. :D

Also, she's 22, and I'm 32, so the "relationship" won't be sustainable, but I'm just enjoying this moment. :lol She is a really lovely and sweet girl though. <3

b41b44f2.jpg

dd766c5f.jpg

b92d5fcf.jpg

d880711c.jpg

f00ab0fd.jpg

WTF-inducing pic she sent me. From her modeling days at age 18. :lol

072c9537.jpg

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
For Halloween, I dressed up as an old school gangster and my wife was a lounge singer. My costume was hastily thrown together so I could pass out candy, but I think the wife did a damn good job:

5136657319_70079b1645_z.jpg

5137259186_52356f7754_z.jpg

5136654895_b78f7e81d7_b.jpg

Salsa

adamYUKI said:
Met her 3 weeks ago. She doesn't speak any English, and I don't speak any Japanese, but somehow (iphone translation app FTW), we manage. :D

Also, she's 22, and I'm 32, so the "relationship" won't be sustainable, but I'm just enjoying this moment. :lol She is a really lovely and sweet girl though. <3

So, that's pretty crazy.

TL4E

adamYUKI said:

WTF-inducing pic she sent me. From her modeling days at age 18. :lol
Have you banged her yet?

It'd be the perfect time for surprise butt sex.

adamYUKI

Teetris said:
Seriously.

So what was iPhone app again?

Very crude, but we manage to get across what we're trying to say - most of the time. In the app store, search for ipronunciation. It's a free app, but it needs internet connection to function, unfortunately. The translation is wonky a lot of the times, so it's a matter of trial and error in terms of typing things in to translate.

TL4E said:
Have you banged her yet?

It'd be the perfect time for surprise butt sex.

Of course we've banged. It's a pretty crazy (but awesome) story about how it all went down, and very unexpected - especially since she's Japanese, and girls that I've come across here in Japan aren't "generally" as direct and aggressive about chasing guys. Especially foreigners with whom they can't communicate with! I'm still trying to understand why and how she operates the way she does. She seems to have a fetish for ethnic looking guys, apparently, and I like her physically quite a lot as well. Hardcore infatuation all around, but I'm not complaining though! Like I said, I'm just enjoying this moment.

No butt secks, yet. :D

scotcheggz

I love your attitude adamYUKI "not sustainable" but fuck it (literally) :lol

No offense but it sounds like a car crash, but hell, I'm with you all the way man. Live the dream :lol

For the record, I can actually speak Japanese and I've had relationships with them j-girls that are just as incomprehesible as your current one. It seems I don't need to say this, but don't worry about it :D

adamYUKI

scotcheggz said:
I love your attitude adamYUKI "not sustainable" but fuck it (literally) :lol

No offense but it sounds like a car crash, but hell, I'm with you all the way man. Live the dream :lol

For the record, I can actually speak Japanese and I've had relationships with them j-girls that are just as incomprehesible as your current one. It seems I don't need to say this, but don't worry about it :D

No offense taken brah! :) I have no problem acknowledging reality, and I'm not really looking for a relationship. I don't think she is either. I hope not...

Alfarif

This picture? uhh I can explain really!
Anasui Kishibe said:
awesome photos, Alfarif. And you wife, pardon me, is one hot patootie!

Thanks man! She's my favorite subject to take pictures of. I'm an incredibly lucky guy and I couldn't ask for more in this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom