• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
382227_10151436867373320_128491578_n.jpg

74181_10151341847698901_1780090667_n.jpg

We're 4 months as of yesterday!

Dali

I assumed "Andy" was in reference to andymcc? Though I don't see any resemblance there myself so maybe you're right.

3xk0OLj.jpg

11620_10151360696269317_1500163239_n.jpg

Really? I admit I didn't see any of the other pictures in the original post until made this post though. I agree she looks nothing like her in the other ones.

on a "delayed" (because of my idiocy) honeymoon to Italy in Sept. 2012:

559525_10152169201285442_1157431727_n_zps0251d799.jpg

It's weird because I enjoy local/beach locations and everything, but I kind of just want to go back to Italy for all future vacation. She wants to do France (and I'm sure it's great) but I just want to spend more time in Italty.

Animal kingdom, October of last year, Second long distance relationship I've had and it sucks soooo bad. Gonna see her in New York in June when she has her dance competition there and then seeing her in Japan in August.

The minute she heard my zelda ringtone and she knew where it was from, I knew she was a keeper. ^___^

Persona86

Banned

It's weird because I enjoy local/beach locations and everything, but I kind of just want to go back to Italy for all future vacation. She wants to do France (and I'm sure it's great) but I just want to spend more time in Italty.

Do Paris but in the summer when it's sunny, trust me. Also look for somewhere nice in the south of France, beautiful.

Animal kingdom, October of last year, Second long distance relationship I've had and it sucks soooo bad. Gonna see her in New York in June when she has her dance competition there and then seeing her in Japan in August.

The minute she heard my zelda ringtone and she knew where it was from, I knew she was a keeper. ^___^

her fashion sense is fedorable

Pollux

I swear to god I've met her before (and no I'm not trying to be a perv). I'm pretty sure she was in my earth science class back in undergrad.

Is her name Allie, or is her twin sister named Allie?

If you go back go to Cinque Terre (if you haven't), it was the highlight of our honeymoon.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Like mentioned above she looks MUCH better in that photo. Makes her stand out a lot more and it doesn't seem as if she's trying as hard to look sexy (which ironically makes it more sexy).

I certainly know what you mean there. Her posed "sexy look" definitely comes across as a little forced. But at the same time she doesn't take direction well when I'm not a professional, and she chose the ones she wanted to put up for that competition.

I think the best photos I take of her are the candid ones, or in between the more posed shots.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I certainly know what you mean there. Her posed "sexy look" definitely comes across as a little forced. But at the same time she doesn't take direction well when I'm not a professional, and she chose the ones she wanted to put up for that competition.

I think the best photos I take of her are the candid ones, or in between the more posed shots.

I think that's true for everyone though. Everytime I pull my camera out (oo-err) my wife tries to do 'sexy face' and I tell her no, give me your normal face, that's the sexy face. Cute > sexy every day. Unless you take a pic mid-coitus you're not going to get that real lust-filled gaze anyway. Well there you go Mario, a process idea for your next photoshoot ha.

edit: your girl totes has that Eastern Europe face going on though - small mouth, big eyes. She pulls off that 'shocked cute' look very well. Could also go with 'stern sectretary' look as well. Oh wait, am I starting to do requests? oh dear...

I swear to god I've met her before (and no I'm not trying to be a perv). I'm pretty sure she was in my earth science class back in undergrad.

Is her name Allie, or is her twin sister named Allie?

Not what I know her by!!! Haha...

Here we are "celebrating" my 30th:

photo1_zps223123ec.jpg

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Photo by a pro photographer friend of mine at the latest bikini comp a week ago. Alas, the GF did not even place in the top 4.

253607_446249992122561_488128552_n.jpg

DanaInPurple

Neo Member
Nice picture of the lady, Mario.... Although I must ask, that competition had any professiona photoshooting? Cuz her makeup is flawless (i am totally being a lady and proud ti be a makeup junkie) but her contouring is a bit "too much" that's why I ask about any professional photoshoot.

Gorgeous ladies everyone, as always! I miss my Hydranockz, hopefully will make it for his graduation soon enough, I love that Irishman :p

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
Nice picture of the lady, Mario.... Although I must ask, that competition had any professiona photoshooting? Cuz her makeup is flawless (i am totally being a lady and proud ti be a makeup junkie) but her contouring is a bit "too much" that's why I ask about any professional photoshoot.

What's contouring? Cheekbones related makeup? If so, I agree though I'm reluctant to start giving her makeup advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom