• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your GF/Fiance/Wife/Lover. (Be Nice)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Its how my grand parents (from New Mexico, thus the visit) pronounced it when I was a kid, as they cant say "Peg" they say "Payg" so when deciding on a user name I wanted Pegasus but it was taken (it was the name of the ballon system my grandfather tested in Antarctica) so I switched it up to make it sound like how they say it.
Ah cool, there is more to this than I thought!

Pagusas

Elden Member
Ah cool, there is more to this than I thought!

yep! a lot of thought went into it. Its often nice having something that means something to me as my online name, and usable in many places thanks to its misspelled nature. Sometimes it annoys me that I couldn't get it right in the first place, but in the end when I read it it reminds me of the great family I have and that's a great thing to me :)

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
I'm so glad I can finally post in this thread! Met this amazing woman on POF. Who'd a thunk it?

ieR8t79oL8HQq.jpg

celebi23

So, my girl and I went to the museums in Springfield a few weekends ago (great deal, $10/ticket and it's good for all the museums that day) and we took some pics. Too many to post but, these were the best :D
Just recently celebrated 8 months together :D

Invisible Man

aka SexyNerd
So, my girl and I went to the museums in Springfield a few weekends ago (great deal, $10/ticket and it's good for all the museums that day) and we took some pics. Too many to post but, these were the best :D

Just recently celebrated 8 month together :D

Congrats, man! You two look like a happy couple :)

^She's beautiful, lucky man :)

Thanks, man. Same to you too. I'm also very lucky besides her being beautiful ;)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
This is my better half, who turns 25 today. Happy birthday!

She's super pretty - and happy birthday to her!

I wish we had a better picture, but this is all I have. My wife got her Doctorate in Physical Therapy this weekend from Northwestern University! A+ to her! So my wife is now a DPT (and has decided she will take full advantage of being Dr. xxx).

For size said:

Pagusas

Elden Member
added a few:

Winning at slots the first time she ever plays... *Where as I lost $30*

934739_10100566723398937_1392156150_n_zpsfe6061ac.jpg

Random shot from White Sands, awesome place.
400601_10100566331005297_1072100047_n_zpsfb2d110e.jpg

Pagusas

Elden Member
These are fucking great. They look like they're out of a magazine. Oh, and she's damn cute, too :p

Thank you, White Sands is an amazing place to take photos at! We love to travel and intend to visit all the beautiful places on earth over the course of our lives.

She's super pretty - and happy birthday to her!

I wish we had a better picture, but this is all I have. My wife got her Doctorate in Physical Therapy this weekend from Northwestern University! A+ to her! So my wife is now a DPT (and has decided she will take full advantage of being Dr. xxx).
?
WQV1-1CR_ab2.jpg

-PXG-

I'm not sure if I posted this one or not, here she is

aRnyT7l.jpg

And this one from last weekend

K1JMFH5.jpg

This Tuesday, we'll have been together for a year.

natural red head :D

WX3

The wife and I, married 18 years. Took this pic last Thursday after a night out to listen to some bands at a local bar. Been my best friend since I met her in 1995. Married the same year at 20 years old!

The wife and I, married 18 years. Took this pic last Thursday after a night out to listen to some bands at a local bar. Been my best friend since I met her in 1995. Married the same year at 20 years old!

Hey, man, love your movies! Pusher III and Drive are my favorites of yours. Can't wait for Only God Forgives.

Mario

Sidhe / PikPok
To the person who reached out to my girlfriend on Facebook with a lengthy message asking her whether I was in fact her boyfriend, asked whether I had permission to post her photos, provided email addresses for GAF mod and support to have them pulled down, then blocked her (or deleted your fake account) when she responded to the affirmative but thanking you for the heads up anyway, your internet white knighting would have been a lot easier had you done about 60 seconds more research given I've posted a photo of both of us earlier in the thread and she is linked off of my Facebook page as my girlfriend where all these pics are also posted. Hopefully you aren't wasting that much time as you reach out to everybody else's partner in the thread on your crusade.

Here is another recent photo of her, that I took, that I have permission to post.

Demon Ice

Banned
To the person who reached out to my girlfriend on Facebook with a lengthy message asking her whether I was in fact her boyfriend, asked whether I had permission to post her photos, provided email addresses for GAF mod and support to have them pulled down, then blocked her (or deleted your fake account) when she responded to the affirmative but thanking you for the heads up anyway, your internet white knighting would have been a lot easier had you done about 60 seconds more research given I've posted a photo of both of us earlier in the thread and she is linked off of my Facebook page as my girlfriend where all these pics are also posted. Hopefully you aren't wasting that much time as you reach out to everybody else's partner in the thread on your crusade.

Ahahahahaha

Oh man. White Knighting is my favorite, fess up! Who was it??

andymcc

Banned
Well, been lurking for a while, so I guess time to post up:

great style!

ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Desiato

Here is another recent photo of her, that I took, that I have permission to post.

Damn, makes you wonder about the kind of people looking at this thread not posting anything themselves.

And while I say that, I'm not posting any pictures myself... Don't really have any good recent pics of my girl. I'll post something at some point, too bad I don't get to see her often. :(

Pagusas

Elden Member

OMG are you serious people? Someone needs to fess up and face there megaban.

O_O

a gaffer did that?

This is interesting...

-PXG-

God damn, lol. That is creepy

nicoga3000

Saint Nic

Wow. It sounds like someone creeping in this thread is SUPER jelly.

Unfortunately I'm not surprised in the least. I've learned from personal experience the level of sad people lurking in basements that frequent this forum to do stuff like that. I guess it makes them feel better about themselves, or something. I think it's also the allure of being that "hero" who outs a liar every once in a while.

This is one of the reasons I have a disdain for "detective gaf", which some people celebrate around here. No, it's really creepy fucking weirdos gaf, who have nothing better to do with their time. There is nothing to be celebrated about these people.

I once posted a pic of my cousin because he's super into posting pictures of himself on the internet, and it's rather funny how he poses for them. I even edited out his face from the pic, as I wasn't trying to personally embarrass him. Sure enough, some fucking basement dweller searched the pic and and found his personal website so they could send him a message with a link to the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom