• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show us your gaming setup: 2013 Edition

that is hard to make on a projection screen. You would only see the picture but not the room. Or you would see the room and the picture with bad contrast. Sorry for that. But I can tell you that gaming on this big screen and with big sound is amazing :)
I will try to make pictures while a game is running. Maybe with HDR.

whitehawk

Banned
Fuck, I got drool all over myself.

Seriously though, that setup is amazing. I can only dream of having a room like that one day.
Sorry for the large pics! And I have made some more shots because of the different light scenes. Sorry for scrolling.
The big images are fine! I'd rather scroll through them quickly than have to click every individual image.

Grief.exe

My brand new home cinema in Germany:

sqdfot9i.jpg
vnipcchk.jpg
58bscdvn.jpg
b3sbxn4k.jpg
45sqjkr4.jpg
euqb4ctm.jpg
ino6k8t5.jpg
7swjmo69.jpg
bmg3tnsi.jpg
fne2mk7p.jpg
i9lu2em4.jpg
uovc89kt.jpg

o9xbe34r.jpg
qqal8jyw.jpg

Does the top change colors?

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Why do more people not put couches in their home theaters? I mean don't you like to get a little freaky with another person during a movie sometimes?

Tabris

Way too many pics, and should have had some kind of video game or movie on at the same time, but awesome home theatre setup.

nice set up - what speakers and sound do you have? give us some specs!

Also, the only thing is the seats seem an add choice, i think id prefer a nice big couch or something. Lovely setup either way!

nice set up - what speakers and sound do you have? give us some specs!

Also, the only thing is the seats seem an add choice, i think id prefer a nice big couch or something. Lovely setup either way!

Projector: JVC DLA-X30
Screen: 3 meters wide, masked, acoustic transparent
AVR: Yamaha RX-V3900
BR-Player: Panasonic DMP-BDT 500
consoles: Xbox 360, PS3, WiiU

speakers (7.4):

Front: Nubert NuVero 7
Center: Nubert NuVero 7
Surround: Nubert NuVero 5
Back Surround: Nubert NuVero 5
Subwoofer: 4 x Nubert AW-1100

German high end speakers. you probably don't know them.

xJavonta

Banned
we have a good couch in the living room. In the home cinema I decided for very comfortable cinema seats. They are so good you want to sleep.

I'm sorry again for too many pics. I just wanted to show different dimming scenes.

and again try to take a photo of a projection. you would only see the picture but not the room because the room needs to be dark. I can try to make an HDR picture. maybe that works.

Projector: JVC DLA-X30
Screen: 3 meters wide, masked, acoustic transparent
AVR: Yamaha RX-V3900
BR-Player: Panasonic DMP-BDT 500
consoles: Xbox 360, PS3, WiiU

speakers (7.4):

Front: Nubert NuVero 7
Center: Nubert NuVero 7
Surround: Nubert NuVero 5
Back Surround: Nubert NuVero 5
Subwoofer: 4 x Nubert AW-1100

German high end speakers. you probably don't know them.
I know them.

Btw are you just using the one amp? How are the 4 subs going into the Yamaha?

Any decent sub has its own amp, that's why you have to plug them into the wall.
No I get that the sub has its own amp, I'm not talking to drive it. For example my definitive technologies supercube has a 1500w amp inside, but it needs to go into my avr to process the signal. I'm just confused as to where these 4 subs are plugging into to run the 7.4 Setup.

Orayn

This thread is reshaping my life priorities. Getting a good career will only be a means to the end of making myself a wonderful gaming setup worthy of showing off in this thread.

xVnXsXj.png

Sakujou

Banned
Wow, Goemon_Godo fucking won the show.

you and tabris make me feel like some basement dweller with this.

i think i posted my retro setup which is at my parents house a few years ago, it hasnt changed much.

i have been living out of trunks the last few years due studying abroad so my ps3, 360, 3ds, vita, psp have no steady awesome setup as yours.

when i have a look at all those awesome pictures iam so envious....

How can someone here know Nubert speakers? You can only buy them in Germany and only direct from Nubert. Therefore they can make better prices.

AMLucchesi

Neo Member
The reactions to Goemon's setup are taking me back to when regs posted his setup haha! Too much jealous confused neogafer's minds and made everyone post hate responses hahaha!

Don't be fooled by what people say, Goemon, you're rocking the house! haha!

Top Bottom