• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic live streams his attempt of breaking SM64 WR [NEW WORLD RECORD 1:47:10'9]

Awwww. That sucked.

Still, though, Tick Tock Clock and Rainbow Road are probably two of the most nerve-wracking levels I've ever played for platforming and he's just breezing through them like nothing. It's insane how good at this he is.

Cronen

I wonder if I can learn to do have these things shit o_O

I am waiting to watch his next run so I'll be here until he quits for the day

I only started watching this yesterday and believe me, some magnificent stuff happens!

All my plans tonight are being thrown out the window it seems!

«þ»

This has inspired me to play SM64DS again (on 3DS) :D

What impresses me the most is how relatively calm this guy stays even on moments that pretty much kill his run so close to the end.

robot

«þ»;33702736 said:
This has inspired me to play SM64DS again (on 3DS) :D

What impresses me the most is how relatively calm this guy stays even on moments that pretty much kill his run so close to the end.

hows does it play with the 3DS analog nub - the controls on the reg DS are why I never got into it.

i know this has probably been said but goddamn at this dude's jumps. when i feel i've gotten slick at the controls for this game I'll just watch this for some humble pie :(

Top Bottom