• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Siglemic live streams his attempt of breaking SM64 WR [NEW WORLD RECORD 1:47:10'9]

I think that reading the chat is screwing him up... he was even discussing why he doesn't like Skyrim as he is playing. Should stay focused. Although I suppose it's difficult when you play non-stop for this long

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I'm so looking forward to the speed run event in early jan, wish I had time off to watch it.

This is his last day right? Hopefully he takes a break and tries again in a few weeks.

Anth0ny

The amount of random, time saving tricks in Mario 64 is mind blowing. They just don't make em like this anymore.

FGC in full force in that chat. Even Jared is in there. DansGame

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
i feel so inadequate ;_;

Don't worry. I'm sure there are actual applicable real world skills that you have instead of useless video game ones.

Chavelo

Yo, this guy got shout-outs from Sp00ky and Art AKA Arturo AKA Sabin AKA NYCFurby AKA Rape-Face?

AaaaaaAAAAAhhhhh /Art

Don't worry. I'm sure there are actual applicable real world skills that you have instead of useless video game ones.

tumblr_luz89kf6cU1qa16ogo1_400.png

Kard8p3

Scroll down and you'll see 2 tabs, "Videos" and "Info" (it'll probably be on "Info" as the default).
Go to "Videos" and they're all there.

Alright thanks. He's got skill but it would have to be frustrating to keep restarting because of a single mistake. Watching videos of this game makes me wonder why Nintendo feels the need to fill games with long tutorials and such today when their first 3D game just threw you right in to the experience.

Grinchy

Banned
I notice that when he doesn't jump kick to the ledge in the sand temple, he just grabs the ledge easily. I wonder if that is an easier and more trustworthy way of doing it, but he seems to insist on the jump kick. Not that getting up to that point is easy...

jett

D-Member
He's still only making that jump maybe 30% of the time. he's gonna have to accept that he'll need some luck along with his skills.

Top Bottom