• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sine Mora (Digital Reality x Grasshopper Manufacture) PSN/XBLA Title [Gamescom debut]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
A year ago I didn't see this thread, and didn't even know the game existed.

Mad.

LiK

EatChildren said:
A year ago I didn't see this thread, and didn't even know the game existed.

Mad.

i saw this thread last year and i forgot about it. glad to know it's playable.

Here's an old post (from August 2010) from Reiker on shmups.org that was never posted here:

Hello guys,

I'm from Digital Reality, Grasshopper's development partner on Sine Mora. Unfortunately, I'm not able to reveal much before we release more information about the game. So, some non-secret facts:

1. Every single member of the development team on our side is a hardcore STG fan.
2. Main influences behind the title: setting - Battle Garegga, gameplay - Einhander / R-Type.
3. Not a danmaku, but definitely not a euroshooter.
4. Our primary goal is to develop a game which is accessible to the newcomers and SIMULTANEOUSLY to implement solid gameplay mechanics which justify recording a superplay DVD.
5. More details soon (More details = trailer, screens. Soon = 2010).

Also, I'd like to thank you in advance for your feedback - we're watching this forum pretty regularly.
http://shmups.system11.org/viewtopic.php?p=603916#p603916

It sounds like they might actually know what they're doing!

Top Bottom