• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sir Patrick Stewart: "I thought I was circumcised for much of my life..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-V-B

Little by little, the foreskin is emitted from the urethra during urination and gradually covers the glans. Uncircumcised men have to trim their foreskin every one to two weeks to keep it from growing to long. If its growth is left unchecked, the foreskin can encase the entire penis, even extending up to the base of the thighs.

Dick Shorts

That Graham Norton clip is hilarious. Patrick Stewart is magnificent.

hqdefault.jpg
"THERE IS FORESKIN!"

Oh wow.

ArjanN

How could you not know? If you can't see your dickhole normally, then there you go. He must not even had known the difference, cause there's no other excuse.

Some people have less/more foreskin than others, for example I'm sure a lot of people would guess I'm circumcised even though I'm not, just 90% of the way there naturally.

But maybe Stewart really didn't know the difference, which does seem odd.

I remember not knowing circumcision was a thing until I was quite old. I thought that other boys penises hadn't "popped out yet", like when you get adult teeth.

I'm glad my parents did it though. My dick is glorious.

Nerokis

His mom mislead him. Not surprised. I found out a couple years ago that my brother was never circumcised, and in that same conversation, my mom revealed that she was under the impression I had never been circumcised, either.

You'd think this is something parents would remember about you, but apparently not.

Fades

Banned
Foreskin is not a uniform thing; you can have a lot of foreskin that covers the head completely with extra, or only a little coverage. Circumcision is the same way, with varying degrees of "tightness", whether the frenulum is intact or not, etc.--you can be technically circumcised and still have some skin left. With that in mind, and with a limited frame of outside reference, it's entirely possible for him to honestly not have known whether he was circumcised or not, especially since for most people whether they have foreskin or not has no bearing on their daily lives.

I apparently didn't know what circumcision was up until after eighth grade, don't remember how the hell it came up in the middle of English class with the group I was in... Which in hindsight was dumb because I had seen because I'd seen an uncircumcised dick at that point. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Dude must clean regularly if hes never had dick cheese. Usually that's a dead giveaway.

"Regularly"???? Clearly you ought to each and every time you use the bathroom. Is this not common practice? Are my fellow men gross?

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
The best part was after he said that on the show, he puts his head in his hands and says "I have grandchildren!"

That whole episode had me in stitches the whole time. I love Graham Norton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom