• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skate 4 May play test invites in this thread

Danknugz

It seems this is fairly common now but I have 3 invites to hand out for the next skate 4 play test is anyone is interested.

If you are state your favorite skate trick and favorite famous skate spot and if there's more than 3 people interested this time I will personally select. I think you have until the end of this weekend.

PC only

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It seems this is fairly common now but I have 3 invites to hand out for the next skate 4 play test is anyone is interested.

If you are state your favorite skate trick and favorite famous skate spot and if there's more than 3 people interested this time I will personally select. I think you have until the end of this weekend.
Favorite trick is the Christ Air, especially doing a 720 off a vert ramp. I’d love an invite if possible!

8goSmT4.jpeg

Last edited:
Raise Hand GIF by Nick Jonas

Favorite trick is a casper flip. Favorite spot would probably be Alameda skate park or Half-Moon Bay skate park, being those are the only two I've ever been to.

I've never been a skater, but I had a roomate in the miliary that was so fun to watch skate in a bowl and he knew a ton of land tricks. I remember being so impressed watching him do a manual and nose manual on two separate boards at the same time.

Last edited:

Xdrive05

I'm in, fam!

Favorite trick: the Impossible

Favorite famous skate spot: skate ditch at Chula Vista (movie famous anyway - Lords of Dogtown)

Last edited:

danklord

Gold Member

PC only
From one Dank to another, gimme that hookup! Wilson Skatepark in Chicago is the spot, gotta go with. For trick, gotta go with the goat Kickflip.

Last edited:

Neilg

I've been in the beta but i'm not really a fan of the direction they took it. Even more wacky, high speed crazy jumps and all the shit the kids were doing in it. Which I wouldn't mind, but them adding all that makes it harder to do grounded, realistic lines.
Sticking with SESSION....

Danknugz

I've been in the beta but i'm not really a fan of the direction they took it. Even more wacky, high speed crazy jumps and all the shit the kids were doing in it. Which I wouldn't mind, but them adding all that makes it harder to do grounded, realistic lines.
Sticking with SESSION....
same here, seems they're taking it more in the direction of thps than the original skate series which is disappointing, also the lack of dual stick controls similar to session/skater xl makes it practically unplayable for me because it screws my muscle/finger memory all up

Kikorin

Fav trick: 360 flip/back tail

Fav spot: MACBA (Barcelona), at least between the one I've skated. Second place Milano Centrale (Milan).

Danknugz

i have to sign up myself before midnight pst tonight and i haven't hear back in pm from anyone yet, so if anyone wants just pm me your email address but try and do it soon

Top Bottom