• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skipped out on bar tab, am I in trouble?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Cogent

Banned
whitehawk said:
I haven't read all 9 pages, but from what I gather he's dead.

Would the mafia kill over 200 bucks?

I dunno. Maybe break bones, or kick the shit out of him. But kill him? Hmmmm, seems like too much trouble for that little of money.

womfalcs3

Banned
They're watching him.

4udhsm.gif

Rezbit

"And it seems to me you lived your life,
Like a candle in the wind

Never knowing who to cling to,
When the rain set in

And I would have liked to have known you,
But I was just a kid

Your candle burned out long before,
Your legend ever did"

F_200612_december14_199155a.jpg

R.I.P AkuMifune

kozmo7

Truly deserves to shoot laserbeams from his eyes
LCfiner said:
yeah, but if this is a joke thread then it's all going according to plan :)

No it won't because if it was a joke he has insulted real mafiasos over the internet and they are currently looking for him.

g23

European pre-madonna
OMG guys! I think he's really hit the fan!

Sorry this all feels to real to me........I need to escape, play some WoW or something..

AkuMifune just shot himself in the foot.

I don’t know how much the rest of you know about Taiwanese underworld (I’m a former hitman), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Taiwan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Philipino mafia, after hearing about this, is not going to forgive AkuMifune for any amount of money, nor will they believe any of his lies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but AkuMifune has alienated an entire mafia with this move.

AkuMifune, publicly apologize and pay your tab or you can kiss your fingers goodbye.

Trip Warhawkins said:
AkaMifune just shot himself in the foot.

I don’t know how much the rest of you know about Taiwanese underworld (I’m a former hitman), but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It’s not like America where you can become successful by being an asshole. If you screw someone over in Taiwan, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the Philipino mafia, after hearing about this, is not going to forgive AkaMifune for any amount of money, nor will they believe any of his lies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but AkaMifune has alienated an entire mafia with this move.

AkaMifune, publicly apologize and pay your tab or you can kiss your fingers goodbye.

:lol

I was waiting for that.

Trip Warhawkins said:

What this means is the Philipino mafia, after hearing about this, is not going to forgive AkuMifune for any amount of money, nor will they believe any of his lies. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but AkuMifune has alienated an entire mafia with this move.

AkuMifune, publicly apologize and pay your tab or you can kiss your fingers goodbye.

former hitman?..:lol :lol

AniHawk

Trip Warhawkins said:

I almost forgot about that post.

JimiNutz

Banned
GAF always over reacting.
Look at his post count, he barely posts anyway so lack of an update is highly surprising.
Either it's a joke post and he's laughing his ass off at all you drama queens, or he's simply out enjoying life and not posting on GAF, or worst case scenario he's taken a bit of a kicking and maybe has a broken nose, some missing teeth and a couple of cracked ribs. He's not sleeping with the fishes over $200 (especially when the bill was probably only worth $60 anyway.) :lol

unreon

Trip Warhawkins said:

Brilliant :lol :lol :lol :lol

Who expects to NOT see the OP on the news (because he can't be found)?

:lol

Look man, pay the guys, apologize, give them a little extra, ask for forgiveness, move on.

Wii said:
Shave your head and grow a beard.

Worked for Jeff Bridges!
http://noumankhan.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/the-dude.jpg[img] -> [img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/shawnlevy/iron-man-site-obadiah-stane.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Trip Warhawkins said:

ooookaaaay.gif

EDIT; Oh wait i get the reference faku i need to spend more time in the other section.

As a former "triad," I say with confidence that the OP is fine (relatively speaking). For $200, the worse he'll get is the beating of his life. He might lose a finger or two in the process though.

Gnar Kill

ex-mafia, ex-triad, ex-hitman :lol :lol :lol

These fantasy lands you people live in are awesome, take me with you.

edit: Diving around with a toy gun in front of the mirror and stalking people don't make you any of the things mentioned above, sorry.

Osaka

Did not ask for this tag
CounterSeal said:
As a former "triad," I say with confidence that the OP is fine (relatively speaking). For $200, the worse he'll get is the beating of his life. He might lose a finger or two in the process though.

aaahahahahahaha

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
Ajemsuhgao said:
But he was on Xbox Live playing Mass Effect 18 hours ago.. dun dun DUN.

maybe it was an mafia man entertaining himself while his partner charismatically tortures our poor compatriot to the beat of "stuck in the middle with you"

Gnar Kill said:
ex-mafia, ex-triad, ex-hitman :lol :lol :lol

These fantasy lands you people live in are awesome, take me with you.

edit: Diving around with a toy gun in front of the mirror and stalking people don't make you any of the things mentioned above, sorry.

As a former Claymore and Bow replica owner I can assure you its quite scary and real.

AkuMifune

Banned
Alright. It's not a joke thread and I'm still around. Ironically this thread mirrored my real life situation, in that it got out of control and I didn't know if I should come back or just stay away. :lol

Since I decided to not go back to the bar though, there will be no conclusion to this thread, and I knew it would be anticlimactic. But I'm still here and still have my hands...for now!

Wanace

AkuMifune said:
Alright. It's not a joke thread and I'm still around. Ironically this thread mirrored my real life situation, in that it got out of control and I didn't know if I should come back or just stay away. :lol

Since I decided to not go back to the bar though, there will be no conclusion to this thread, and I knew it would be anticlimactic. But I'm still here and still have my hands...for now!

Letdown total.

Sol..

I am Wayne Brady.
AkuMifune said:

dammit, i was afraid this would happen.

they began living his life in hopes of clearing all evidence. WE WILL NOT BE FOOLED.

eznark

Banned
AkuMifune said:

you realize there are now triads posting in this thread right. By admitting you are still alive you have sealed your own fate.

AkuMifune said:

Oh it's not over. The bar will be coming to you in the form of angry men being led by a hooker pointing her finger.

AkuMifune said:

I should have posted that MSG you sent me on XBL where you told me you killed the hooker and used your awesome Ninja powers to kill the entire Mafia then ran away with their monies.

Liar -.-

Threi

notag
You shouldn't have posted though.

Going by the responses in this thread half of GAF is in organized crime.

Your life is in danger :(

btw im gunna pop a cap in ur ass cuz thats not how we do business in the dirty dirty you fuck around here you get your hair pushed back bitch

permutated said:
I should have posted that MSG you sent me on XBL where you told me you killed the hooker and used your awesome Ninja powers to kill the entire Mafia then ran away with their monies.

Liar -.-

Awesome.:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom