• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

When I voted for Minette in the first round, it was before I finished the Skullgirls story mode. After I finished it and recalled Mrs. Fortune's story mode, I couldn't see Minette as a playable character at all.

As for Eliza, I let my girlfriend pick since I didn't really care for the others besides Beowulf.

This response and your avatar are so confusing.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Here's the other one:

damnparkrtv3ah6.gif

This response and your avatar are so confusing.

Are you talking about Phoenix Wright and Minette? I never did ask for Phoenix Wright to be in the Marvel games as I thought it was impossible, but I am a fan of the character/Ace Attorney series. He made it into the game, so I chose to use him.

Minette's a cute character, and her gameplay does sound fun. Hell, if she does end up winning the vote, I'd give her a shot. But she's not someone I have a high demand for after playing story mode, if that makes sense.

Kusagari

There is nothing lewd or pandering about a woman who knows what she has boys.

Annie teasing her fans with up skirts is pandering.

TheOGB

Banned
That's nice of them, they threw her a consolation party because she lost to Eliza

See Minette fans, she's still a winner. In our hearts :)

He probably means the fact she gets kidnapped at the end of the first games story.

Aside from the fact that story isn't canon, that would have made sense, kinda.

Are you talking about Phoenix Wright and Minette? I never did ask for Phoenix Wright to be in the Marvel games as I thought it was impossible, but I am a fan of the character/Ace Attorney series. He made it into the game, so I chose to use him.

Minette's a cute character, and her gameplay does sound fun. Hell, if she does end up winning the vote, I'd give her a shot. But she's not someone I have a high demand for after playing story mode, if that makes sense.

Yea, PW was throwing me off big time.

And no, story mode killing your demand doesn't make any sense at all, especially after you quote liking her design and gameplay. At the very least, you haven't said what about it lowered your desire to see her make it in.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I dunno, if you go to the front page of the Skullgirls tag in Tumblr all the Annie art is mosty arty-fartsy while all the Eliza art is TITS TITS TITS.

I was morso mocking all the panty shot stuff, but yes Eliza art is very tit heavy haha

Roubjon

I dunno, if you go to the front page of the Skullgirls tag in Tumblr all the Annie art is mosty arty-fartsy while all the Eliza art is TITS TITS TITS.

It goes both ways man. It's the Skullgirls community and it's always going to.

Azure J

Annie fans: gentleman of refined taste
Eliza fans: teenagers that vote with their dicks

Stop promoting turmoil among my ranks!

We here at #TeamBloodyStars respect both our ladies for the whole package (gameplay, design and story; stop thinking dirty), not because loltits (or no tits). :p

If we ever went 3D, we'd be going for this style...

Cool.

Edit: In other news:

Black Dahlia, why you look so cool. ;___;

She's basically Megaman (Mega Miss?) with a tommy gun on her arm instead of the arm cannon.

Top Bottom