• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Pirabear

Banned
image.php

CxJQRfk.jpg

Moonlight

Banned
I can't make it till Sunday. I just can't do it. It's not happening. I'm dying on the vine. This body of mine - it just can't take it.

IPP2i84.gif

TheOGB

Banned
Actually, put me in the "ANYONE BUT ELIZA" camp. She is the "white straight male that needs to check his privilege" choice and the more we alienate the FGC the better.
pD8F3X3.gif

...I kinda get what you're saying, but at the same time, whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Maybe I should defy the poll and extend the second character vote... don't know how I'm gonna get my Vitamin T after this is all over.
son
of
a
BITCH

donaldduckscreweverytusbdr.gif

DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M MAD AT AAAAAAUUUUUGH

Azure J

I thought I could do it. I thought another round would fly by as the last few weeks have, but of course it had to be top 4 that has me wigging the fuck out over here.

Ravi, you can't do that shit anymore. I legit shot into overhype then overanxiety for a second. Dammit, I'mma just go get me some sleep.

Nah, I'm totally cool.

So cool, I think I'm going to go grab a pizza, because I missed my Lunch.

(that post is not off-topic if you're clever)
I got you. :p
Oh god the digital artbook =( Fuck being broke, wish I could have donated so much more.
The digital art compendium is going to be awesome. I wish everyone did this for fighting games. I'd own the shit out of an MvC3 version.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I want to throw a pokeball at Minette.

::tosses all the balls::

Raxus

I am going to throw the gaunlet down since there are two clear leaders but the only one I can see taking an overwhelming lead would be Minette. If not her then Annie. Then Eliza. Then Aeon.

Unless the Minette and Annie fans pissed everyone off and just hate voted Aeon.

How did Aeon make top 4?

Top Bottom