• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Thores

You can upgrade through Paypal, if you like!

In that case, question about the PC beta.

I know this gets you early access to Squigly gameplay. After the full version comes out, are you guys going to keep a beta version available for early Big Band, Character #3, etc. gameplay when the time comes for those? Or does it only apply to before the initial PC release?

Ravidrath

Oh, so I could just buy the sketchbook and art compendium when it's up, then? Or do I need to upgrade to Well-wisher?

Still sticking to the tiers.

In that case, question about the PC beta.

I know this gets you early access to Squigly gameplay. After the full version comes out, are you guys going to keep a beta version available for early Big Band, Character #3, etc. gameplay when the time comes for those? Or does it only apply to before the initial PC release?

We intend to keep the beta going to test new characters and other changes.

Crocodile

I legitimately have no clue who won, so I wouldn't worry.

......... or is that a misdirection? Hmm? :3

I know you're close to the dev team so IF anyone would know besides them it would be you. Like I have no qualms if you're just messing with us but IF she wins, I can only assume you're lording this over us and that would be annoying/poor taste. Like obviously I'm just some random dude online so you don't really have to care what I think but if you're actually spoiling stuff that would be lame as hell. My opinion.

I know you're close to the dev team so IF anyone would know besides them it would be you. Like I have no qualms if you're just messing with us but IF she wins, I can only assume you're lording this over us and that would be annoying/poor taste. Like obviously I'm just some random dude online so you don't really have to care what I think but if you're actually spoiling stuff that would be lame as hell. My opinion.

who is "SHE"!?!

I'm guessing he means Minette, but I'm just relating that things because it's food o_O

image.php
ibnTmFJHyKqCTh.gif

I can't take it anymore!

DaRabidDuckie

I know you're close to the dev team so IF anyone would know besides them it would be you.
In all seriousness, I have no idea. I asked and was teased just the same as you guys. If she wins, it's pure coincidence. I just picked up on something someone did in the IRC chat and ran with it. :p

Loona

Why in blazes is the stream insisting on putting together the "worst of" version of bad 90's website design clichés for an alternative GUI?... Hmmm...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
That's what Q was referring to.

I can't wait for "Skullgirl Poll Reveals the Misogyny of its Audience"

Top Bottom