• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
She's amazing in BBCP again I cant wait :D

and I'll check that out, I havent seen much of Waterpizza

edit:Female Knight? Sold. Ohhh she's like Eliza from Fairy Tail... Even more sold :lol
She's basically Hrist and her Niebelung Valesti involves RPG class switching on the fly before going back to valkyrie. If you want minimally clothed there's also Morgan but she doesn't really disrobe.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I look at that, and I don't go 'man, Eliza's awesome'. I'm just like, 'wow, they really botched the coloring on her left hand'.

Have you ever thought that maybe it was just sucked dry of all liquids in it and it's just flesh on bone :p

She's basically Hrist and her Niebelung Valesti involves RPG class switching on the fly before going back to valkyrie. If you want minimally clothed there's also Morgan but she doesn't really disrobe.

LOL I played the game Morgan was from :p

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Gaiz, Guize, I think I found the perfect compromise for the Minette VS Annie debate!*

tumblr_mln0xcnJW81s9kej6o1_250.png

*no, not really.

Winner of Character Vote 1 should totally get the colors of the fallen as palettes, however.

Cyrano

Gaiz, Guize, I think I found the perfect compromise for the Minette VS Annie debate!*

tumblr_mln0xcnJW81s9kej6o1_250.png

*no, not really.

Winner of Character Vote 1 should totally get the colors of the fallen as palettes, however.
Minannie?
Anette?

(Just Vote Minette guys)

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Putting the other 3 of the top 4 as colors onto the winner... mitigate at least SOME of the Salt? Though I dunno how well Eliza could pull others off.. Minette has bunch of parts to color and work with, and I have no idea how a Minette color would work on Annie, haha.

I do wonder what'd they do with Annie palette "quirk" if she wins... a pattern of stars or lines on her skirt could at least make her more interesting to palette for.

If Eliza were to win, I'd hope she'd get a Jedah color, with Sehkmet being colored like Lord Raptor, ha. (And Rain from Plasma Sword, as someone mentioned a night ago!)

Annie's color combo is so bad :(

LoL, I wanted to put the star color on some of Minette's fins or something, but that wouldn't be true to the original!

shaowebb

So has anyone done up any maxipad ninja-like art of Eliza. The joke of her wielding the giant bloody tampon chucks just seems so horrifying and obvious that I'd have thought 4chan would have done it by now. I imagine it going something like this.

Blood for the Blood Goddess and all that.

Yes I'm salty as hell Beowulf is out of the running. Not even certain I'll bother voting in the last round. You can have whoever you want outta those 4. Its a new character and for that I'm happy, but I'm also fairly indifferent on what happens from here on without Beowulf as an option.

sandman64

Neo Member
I think you missed the entire upper arm

Seems the artist made it into a shrunken arm? At least that's what it appears to me since it seems connected to her skin. I eyed it, but I wasn't sure if it was ok to change it. I'll give it a looksee again.

edit: Hmm, now that I see Alex's original, I can see it needs not the upper arm, but parts of her chest as well!

vulva

The others just seem wildly unappealing to me for some reason. She doesn't stand out as a personal favourite, but among the remainders I like her design the best. I still wish Yu-Wan won though, dude was too cool.

Espada

81xFKYTl.png

Now that I think about it, seeing this concept in motion would be amazing.

What gets me is how cohesive it all is, despite being a hodgepodge of concepts. A Cleopatra-like 1920s style singer with a scythe-mic who can control blood. That sounds absolutely insane, like something you'd find on Deviantart drawn by a 13 year old.

But then you see Alex's artwork for her and it all clicks. That she has Jedah as one of her inspirations only sells me on the blood manipulation gameplay and overall cool-gruesome nature of the character.

I'm seeing quite a few Beowulf supporters voting Annie for the sake of an easy Vote 2 lol, I'll vote Minette/Beo if Annie wins out of respect to the supporters. (not here, btw)

#TeamAnnie
#TeamMinette
#Teamwhoeverthefuckinvote2

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I'm seeing quite a few Beowulf supporters voting Annie for the sake of an easy Vote 2 lol, I'll vote Minette/Beo if Annie wins out of respect to the supporters. (not here, btw)

#TeamAnnie
#TeamMinette
#Teamwhoeverthefuckinvote2
You only get 1 vote on the final round. You can't vote for 2 characters :p

Oh, so they haven't sent out the final surveys to anyone yet eh? I was wondering.

I think it should just be one vote in the last round. Only one person can win, make your choice.

Top Bottom