• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Smaller Switch Games announcements & Updated Switch Games Chart

PetrCobra

...but games don't count if they're available on other systems.

If this was true, Nintendo could have taken their sweet time and release the Switch a year or two later, with more power and better battery life and lower price and everything. Because, you know, the other consoles would "have no games" and therefore Wii U would be nowhere close to the death it's now painfully dying ;-)

Not for me - I'd rather play nearly all indies on a nice portable than my PC.

I realized this is kind of my position as well. And not just indies, any games really. Can't wait to test this theory with Skyrim and such.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I really hope Lego City Undercover gets some significant additions in its multiplatform release. I love the game but if it's identical to what's available on the Wii U I can't justify buying it a second time.

I really hope Lego City Undercover gets some significant additions in its multiplatform release. I love the game but if it's identical to what's available on the Wii U I can't justify buying it a second time.

Believe its got 2 player co op

I'm just hoping the nintendo easter eggs stay in the switch version

That lineup looks plenty impressive, now.

Switch = Mega AA/Indie console confirmed, preorder un-cancelled. :)

Also, Fox'N'Forests? Duuuuuuuude!

MrFortyFive

If a lot of these games end up getting physical releases sooner or later, I'm going to have quite the library on this thing. I love the core concept of having both home and handheld experiences with so many of these games.

I try not to go digital on consoles (Fast RMX might be an exception) but have massive libraries on GOG and Steam. If nothing else, I'm pumped to see BoI finally get a retail release. I'll probably end up dumping another 300 hours into it.

They actually commented on the switch Reddit that they got a package that would make people asking for the switch version happy. Still not ready to confirm though.

I would double dip Ultimate Chicken Horse easily. One of the best party games out there, in my opinion.

I would double dip Ultimate Chicken Horse easily. One of the best party games out there, in my opinion.

For sure, a friend of mine got it for me the other day and I couldn't stop thinking about how great it would be on Switch. It would be incredible and it sounds like it's happening.

to4mDfW.png

(My mock up)

iHaunter

Nintendo Introduces the all new Ouya Switch!

Where your dreams of playing low budget indie games can become a reality!

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
anime avatarrrr

I realized this is kind of my position as well. And not just indies, any games really. Can't wait to test this theory with Skyrim and such.

Yeah, I think I've got a handle on it:

my high end PC - FPS MP games, 3rd party SP experiences

Switch - Nintendo 1st party games, indies, local MP games

boom

anime avatarrrr

Yeah, I think I've got a handle on it:

my high end PC - FPS MP games, 3rd party SP experiences

Switch - Nintendo 1st party games, indies, local MP games

boom
I just can't give up the competitive pricing for Indies on PC. I play a lot more Indies in general because of that. And refunds on steam mean I don't have to worry if the game just isn't for me.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I just can't give up the competitive pricing for Indies on PC. I play a lot more Indies in general because of that. And refunds on steam mean I don't have to worry if the game just isn't for me.

makes sense, i'm happy to pay the premium to play them in bed or on the sofa while my wife watches her Bravo shows

Top Bottom