• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Honestly, id be happy to help out fellow gaf members with future releases (purchased online or locally). Of course it would also be nice to receive the same treatment. If im able to get any extra pairs of any release id be willing to pass them on for very resonable prices. (Thinking around the lines of receipt cost plus shipping)

I have no interest in making any profits, just in hopefully helping others get their shoes, and hopefully mine as well.

That's a kind move. Count me in for the Royal ones in a 10.

Hoping to catch a few pairs of the Royal 1s and I'll let you guys know. I usually try for stuff around my own size 9 - 9.5 - 10. Can't promise anything though.

DominoKid

Wait, when did Balenciaga become a big thing in sneakers? Is that the only luxury brand sneaker that's really popular? What about brands like Bottega Veneta, Versace, Hermes, LV...etc

they aren't really. Louboutins are another hot one. rappers love them red bottoms.

Wait, when did Balenciaga become a big thing in sneakers? Is that the only luxury brand sneaker that's really popular? What about brands like Bottega Veneta, Versace, Hermes, LV...etc
Have you seen the sneakers coming out of Versace, LV, or Hermes? There is a reason nobody talks about them.

Tekniqs

Hoping to catch a few pairs of the Royal 1s and I'll let you guys know. I usually try for stuff around my own size 9 - 9.5 - 10. Can't promise anything though.

hopefully sometime at the end of the year...i think they're the all red 4s (sorry, i never know their names).

Chromax

Have you seen the sneakers coming out of Versace, LV, or Hermes? There is a reason nobody talks about them.

I think the Quantum looks decent... :( Just needs more colors.

I do see a increase of people wearing Bottega Venata sneakers though.

hermes-2012-fall-quantum-high-top-sneakers-prune-noir-5-620x413.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I like some of Hermes sneakers. They aren't exactly head turners, though.

Along with Louboutin, Giuseppe Zaniotti is another women's co that's hopped in board and makes some uh, interesting shoes

CkivOqO.jpg

Oh and alucrid you skipped usher's fave: Pierre Hardy

Flock

Never posted in this thread before - but i stay coppin mad sneaks.
I actually imposed a ban on myself not to pick anything up for 3 months. I managed to last one month... and then I bought these out of fear of missing out on them entirely...
Air-Jordan-1-Mid-White-Cool-Grey.jpg

- I really tried to hold back but considering how long i've bene hoping nike would drop an all white j1 i just had too.

And before the stoppage of coppage these were my last two pick ups; that have both been getting really solid rotation as of late...
Nike-Air-Foamposite-One-%E2%80%98Stealth%E2%80%99-at-mita-1-600x337.jpg

Stealth Foams

and

nike-zoom-kobe-vi-silver-7-1.jpg

Kobe VIs

DominoKid

man i don't have the heart to wear all white shoes anymore

had some sick adidas in middle school, first day i wore em to school, some klutzy dipshit scuffed em. no lie i actually cried a bit. never wore em again because every time i put em on, all i saw was the scuff

never again.

ryuen

I'm a 9.5 too and I'd be glad to look out for you (or anyone on this board as well). Gonna enter in a bunch of raffles this week for the Royals, will let you guys know if I can lock up multiples.

Spacebar

Does anyone know how much the Flyknit Lunar 1 is going to cost when it comes out Thursday?

Edit: Never mind, I finally found it. They will be $160

Some of my shoes, have another 4-5 pairs outside for sports.

Adidas Samba
3gOZsdR.jpg

Adidas Busenitz Pro
L5Oq5xG.jpg

Adidas Forum Hi
Qp3eitl.jpg

Air Jordan I
C23oiQL.jpg

Air Jordan III
ipoEwvl.jpg

Air Jordan IV
9oJrgB0.jpg

sUV6myg.jpg

Air Jordan VII
91azveh.jpg

Air Jordan IX
olC6sQF.jpg

N5APTVM.jpg

Air Jordan XI
FchPCNN.jpg

eUAQWa1.jpg

Air Jordan XIII
yEKetLZ.jpg

Air jordan IX White/Black/True Red is my favorite sneaker of all time. Love my Adidas Forum Hi, they're built like tanks.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I will be damned if I miss out on the black/blue Is this coming weekend.

And man, all the AS releases. JB is destroying me.

JLG-

I went to a New Balance outlet looking for some Year of the Snakes. No luck.

They did have some Year of the Dragons from last year though.

8462980349_ab3439ec64.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I saw all the year of the snake stuff this past weekend at the BAIT store in SoCal. The rainbow ones are serious, they look better than in pics.

Guevara

Pretty sure I saw someone wearing these 574 backpack editions in blue.

new-balance-574-backpack-collection-1-630x420.jpg

Looked way better in person. It's been a long time since I had a pair.

ryuen

Just got back from LA and got absolutely throttled by UNDFTD. Really sad I missed out on the Dunks this weekend.

20130211_210632.jpg

Solarsoft Moccasins. Sort of like the bastard child of the Janoskis & Roshes. Lunarsoles feel absolutely unbelievable on feet.

20130211_210834.jpg

Medicom Lunar Force 1s. What's trippy about the white pair is that the swoosh is actually blue. I love the toys, so these were a must cop for me.

Hopefully I can land Royal 1's this Saturday, and Black Toe 13's/Penny Invisible Cloaks next month. After that I'm definitely going to slow down. I hope.

bedlamite

The YOTS/backpack NBs are cheaply-made 454/456s from their Chinese factories, they aren't a patch on the Flimby/USA-made joints. Then again there is about a 3x price difference, so you get what you pay for, I suppose

Ji66a-Man

Finishline surprise restock of AJ XI Concords (sz 16-18) and Black/Red (sz 7.5-15). Looks like that redirect link still works.

Top Bottom