• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Pleated Balenciaga
FGsRxNs.jpg

Already gone in my size. ;(

Spacebar

^^ Let me know what you think of those! I'm planning to buy the Pimento/Black or Volt colourways...

They're really nice. I ran 4 miles in them yesterday and felt great. They're much lighter than the previous air max's. They took a lot of unnecessary padding out of the tongue and sides. They always look cool as well. =D

Mr.Fresh

My first post on GAF has to be in this thread. I'm at work but I'll take pictures later. My kicks:

Welcome!

BTW all these drop tomorrow
ifIVM1nCWjWvQ.jpg

Nike LeBron X “Home”
Feb 9, 2013
MSRP: $180
iIgE23bdA9gWe.jpg

Nike KD V “Birch”
Feb 9, 2013
MSRP: $115
iThZ5pfdmm5oc.jpg

Nike Air Foamposite One “Fighter Jet”
Feb 9, 2013
MSRP: $235

Some of the dunks I own and wear at the moment:

qy4LDUY.jpg

IyLOHnR.jpg

thY7bXp.jpg

XgNHJjH.jpg

1kT17lW.jpg

kDIhr66.jpg

x5FLdz9.jpg

HUqBDZD.jpg

Some are a hell of a lot dirtier than others. None of them look like this any more bar the cigars.

Tekniqs

love me some dunks! doesn't even have to be "exclusive" or anything...love the simplicity of them.

anyhoo...planning on buying my girl and me a matching pair of shoes near the end of the year (long story as to why)...anyone got any suggestions? Jordans, sbs, dunks all welcome! or any other casual wear

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I'm fucked tomorrow. Going to try to pick up the Foamposite Fighter Jet, the BHM 1s, the AJ XIIIs +.

Yoink.

Alucrid

Banned
love me some dunks! doesn't even have to be "exclusive" or anything...love the simplicity of them.

anyhoo...planning on buying my girl and me a matching pair of shoes near the end of the year (long story as to why)...anyone got any suggestions? Jordans, sbs, dunks all welcome! or any other casual wear

buy her

BYXcvyB.jpg

buy yourself

NYvOUQJ.jpg

close enough

Anyone else here (besides me) score those AJ 3 1988s?
I got a pair for myself and 1 for my sister. Ive had great luck for the past 6 months on finishline, fire red 4s, raptor 7s, black cement 4s, playoff 11s, thunder 4s, black/red 13s and now these cement 3s. All with 20 dollar discounts from winners circle. Hope i have the same luck next week with the royal blue 1s.

Tekniqs

I got a pair for myself and 1 for my sister. Ive had great luck for the past 6 months on finishline, fire red 4s, raptor 7s, black cement 4s, playoff 11s, thunder 4s, black/red 13s and now these cement 3s. All with 20 dollar discounts from winners circle. Hope i have the same luck next week with the royal blue 1s.

damn where do you live at dude?

edit: ryutaro...i didn't even try to get them. Such a hassle to get Js nowadays =(

Mine was dumb luck. My friend's wife was on F5 alert on all the major shoe sites for him. She asked if I wanted her to try for a pair if she could get them.

I said, sure why not (thinking there was no way). She worked her magic and bam! they arrive next week sometime.

:)

<hi five>

Yep, go back one page. ;)

My man...

I picked up Fire Red 5s at a Champs near Seattle...

...on release day...

...at 3pm...

...in my size...

Seattle must hate Js. When I lived in LA, you weren't finding Retros for sale an hour after the store opened, much less @ 3pm that day, in your size.

I bet if those 1988s were B&M available, I could have walked in and got 'em...maybe.

MattDoza

Anyone know which online stores will be selling the Kamikaze II next weekend? Trying to get an account set up so I don't miss out on the, what seems to be, last Sonics color way. I figured Reebok.com but I don't see any account creation options.

Anyone know which online stores will be selling the Kamikaze II next weekend? Trying to get an account set up so I don't miss out on the, what seems to be, last Sonics color way. I figured Reebok.com but I don't see any account creation options.

Finishline.

Went today, didnt have anymore.

Prolly end up getting the OKCs instead of Black/White

Detox

Seems like the uk always gets shafted in terms of sneakers, niketown in London has nothing apart from the custom stuff. Footlocker in Oxford street has a basketball themed sneaker bit in the basement but they rarely get my sizes.

So paranoid about being able to land the Royal 1s, I bought myself a pair of Nike Dunk High "J Pack" sneakers in royal blue.

Nike-Dunk-High_Royal_J-Pack_02.jpeg

I'm so...ashamed. It was a moment of weakness! And I got these for $46 from Jimmy Jazz, so if I do get my royal 1s I'll just put them away or something, right?

So paranoid about being able to land the Royal 1s, I bought myself a pair of Nike Dunk High "J Pack" sneakers in royal blue.

http://4.nicekicks.com/wp/files/2012/09/Nike-Dunk-High_Royal_J-Pack_02.jpeg[IMG]

I'm so...[I]ashamed[/I]. It was a moment of weakness! And I got these for $46 from Jimmy Jazz, so if I do get my royal 1s I'll just put them away or something, right?[/QUOTE]

Dang. I'm still trying to figure out the best place to get 'em from.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I too am having some doubts about realistic probability of grabbing a pair of Royal 1s, trying to temper the probability of disappointment with looking at some insurance buys like Captmcblack.
Some of the dunks I own and wear at the moment:

qy4LDUY.jpg

x5FLdz9.jpg
These are awesome. Where did you pick them up?

I too am having some doubts about realistic probability of grabbing a pair of Royal 1s, trying to temper the probability of disappointment with looking at some insurance buys like Captmcblack.These are awesome. Where did you pick them up?

Ccs has them here:

http://shop.ccs.com/product/model:1...-pro-mens/black/grey/?cm=searchMensSkateShoes

Premier:
http://www.thepremierstore.com/product_detail.cfm?CatID=8&PID=9340

I had a pair of these before and really loved em so i bought another. The dark grey is actually a griptape like material.

These are awesome. Where did you pick them up?

I picked both pairs up from the local skateshop in my hometown although that was about a year and a half ago... and in the UK.

Premier still have the griptape ones here and I can say from owning a pair the first time they ran that colourway that they are an incredibly hard wearing shoe. I wore them every day for nearly 4 years before I became a shoe fanatic and they served me extremely well so I rebought them.

I can't remember the name of the other colourway but if truth be told, they became my beaters extremely quickly. The suede darkened almost instantly and now they look dirty all the time, no matter how much I try to clean and brush them. Only had them a year. I'd check out any online SB dealer as there are a couple pairs in similar colours but different materials which might improve their life.

Slizz

picked these up this morning

8458918883_a9d212771d.jpg

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8527/8458918509_c4d41563cf.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

These are so slick.

EDIT: Think I'm going to order these KD ID's.... Gonna sleep on it though.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mSYHHMm.jpg

picked these up this morning

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8372/8458918883_a9d212771d.jpg[img]

[img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8527/8458918509_c4d41563cf.jpg[iimg][/QUOTE]

Nice, trying to order from the site was a pain in the ass.

Noks415

I managed to get a pair of black/white Kamikaze II and the Fighter Jet Foamposites, thinking about selling the Foams tho.

Honestly, id be happy to help out fellow gaf members with future releases (purchased online or locally). Of course it would also be nice to receive the same treatment. If im able to get any extra pairs of any release id be willing to pass them on for very resonable prices. (Thinking around the lines of receipt cost plus shipping)

I have no interest in making any profits, just in hopefully helping others get their shoes, and hopefully mine as well.

Chromax

Wait, when did Balenciaga become a big thing in sneakers? Is that the only luxury brand sneaker that's really popular? What about brands like Bottega Veneta, Versace, Hermes, LV...etc

Wait, when did Balenciaga become a big thing in sneakers? Is that the only luxury brand sneaker that's really popular? What about brands like Bottega Veneta, Versace, Hermes, LV...etc

Margiela is big too. I'm not really into that high end stuff...like for the price of those shoes I'd just get some rare J's. (shrugs)

Alucrid

Banned

Huh? Their Men's sneakers are a huge seller. Those luxury brands you listed usually make complete shit.

Look out for Dior, Raf Simons, Balenciaga, Lanvin, Margiela, Common Projects, KVA, Ann D, etc.

Tekniqs

Honestly, id be happy to help out fellow gaf members with future releases (purchased online or locally). Of course it would also be nice to receive the same treatment. If im able to get any extra pairs of any release id be willing to pass them on for very resonable prices. (Thinking around the lines of receipt cost plus shipping)

I have no interest in making any profits, just in hopefully helping others get their shoes, and hopefully mine as well.

count me in coach! although I don't know if i can help you with future releases seeing as the local mall/shops is ASS around my way. will compensate you handsomely lols

If you could help me get those royals in 9.5 or 10, it'd be much appreciated. Those are all I'm interested in now...until the aqua 8s and grape 5s come out, lol.

Top Bottom