• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

HiiiLife

Far from a sneakerhead, but I came in here to see if its been discussed already.

What would YOU do if you got milk and OJ splashed on your shoes in a Walmart?

0wjR8sd.png

jlai

size/pics? ;)

Heh, I was kind of half kidding cause I don't really need another arcade stick considering I have the best one already (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34669657&postcount=17991). I guess the only one I'd want is the SH one and we could negotiate some kind of shoes+$ deal to even it out since the stick looks to be more expensive.

If you're really interested though, its size 10, NOT deadstock. The condition is still pretty good though iirc, haven't worn them since 2008 probably. PM me if you still want it, I can dig them up and take some pics and would definitely let them go for cheaper than market price, whatever that may be these days.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Heh, I was kind of half kidding cause I don't really need another arcade stick considering I have the best one already (http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=34669657&postcount=17991). I guess the only one I'd want is the SH one and we could negotiate some kind of shoes+$ deal to even it out since the stick looks to be more expensive.

If you're really interested though, its size 10, NOT deadstock. The condition is still pretty good though iirc, haven't worn them since 2008 probably. PM me if you still want it, I can dig them up and take some pics and would definitely let them go for cheaper than market price, whatever that may be these days.

I'm down. Sending PM ;)

Far from a sneakerhead, but I came in here to see if its been discussed already.

What would YOU do if you got milk and OJ splashed on your shoes in a Walmart?

Hmm? I ignore it really. I've already spilled coffee, milk, juice, mud, etc. on my shoes at one point, so what's another thing? Doesn't matter if they're grails or not, since shoes are shoes to me.

If all white, then I'd probably just head to the nearest bathroom to wet a paper tower and clean it off. Done.

ryuen

Agreed. Gives it more character.

That said, I kind of want a white pair of sneakers with gum soles. Low top, mid-high, high top, doesn't matter but I guess something that looks clean.

The Undefeated Dunk His just dropped 2 weeks ago.

undefeated-x-nike-dunk-high-hyperdunk-2012-bring-back-pack-3-570x418.jpg

Super clean, but sold out =(

Vox-Pop

Contains Sucralose
They used to be in the mid-100$ back in 06 or something.

Those Our Legacy NB-like sneakers look nice too.

Whew. Crimson IIIs no prob. Corks I couldn't get ;(
Ditto. Mad salty about the Corks since I spent a day driving to enter two raffles. Oh well, at the end of the day, they're just shoes.

Now to go to local FTL to see if I can get a military discount on the Kobe and Volt Lebrons.

HoTHiTTeR

Ditto. Mad salty about the Corks since I spent a day driving to enter two raffles. Oh well, at the end of the day, they're just shoes.

Now to go to local FTL to see if I can get a military discount on the Kobe and Volt Lebrons.

None for me either - I passed on Volts too.

Area 72 Blazer Mids back in stock on NDC in sz 10+

ryuen

You can add hanon-shop.com & www.endclothing.co.uk to the UK stores. Hanon shipped Royal 1's to me for $171. Super solid.

Someone wants to trade DS LeBron IX Big Bangs for my Royals...my lord the thirst is real for these.

Top Bottom