• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Tekniqs

woke up pretty late expecting ADC to drop the shoes at least later than 7am PST lol.

was still able to get my size tho..i'm pleasantly surprised!

TheTurboFD

I don't think i've ever gotten through splash page manually. I grabbed a size 10 from a different store and a friend grabbed me a 9.5 from ADC.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I got through with Firefox after waiting almost an hour on Chrome. Congrats to those with a W.

haha I could only get through using Firefox too

weird

xHiryu

to those who have both ultraboost 3.0 and the 2.0/1.0, is the fit or sizing different? i tried on the 3.0 today in a size 9 and it felt great with a bit of room would the same apply to the prior models? tbh i cant fuck with the transparent cages and the stretch mark knit pattern

Fjordson

to those who have both ultraboost 3.0 and the 2.0/1.0, is the fit or sizing different? i tried on the 3.0 today in a size 9 and it felt great with a bit of room would the same apply to the prior models? tbh i cant fuck with the transparent cages and the stretch mark knit pattern
Yeah, 9 will work on the 2.0 and 1.0 then. The knit is a little looser and the ankle area is a little wider on the 3.0, but all three models fit pretty similarly for me.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Hows the sizing on the Y-3 QASA High? Very tempted to grab a gray pair since they are on sale for 50%.

I run an 8 on my Tubular Nova primeknit and I see the QASA runs the Tubular sole.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
nm wrong thread

bPod

Ultraboost 1 & 2 models size 9.5
Ultraboost 3 models size 9

There's more room in the UB3, the primeknit isn't as thick as previous models

I have UB 2.0 in a sz. 9 while my UB 3.0 is an sz. 8.5

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I want a pair of Ultraboosts, but honestly can't come across a pair I want for a fair price(Triple White or Black).

Those ones will always go for much more because of the hype behind them. However, you can get the triple white 3.0 for retail. It's been popping up a lot more often lately.

Hitta93

Banned
Those ones will always go for much more because of the hype behind them. However, you can get the triple white 3.0 for retail. It's been popping up a lot more often lately.

Don't even think I've see those retail, then again, I don't really do a ton of in store shopping right now.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Don't even think I've see those retail, then again, I don't really do a ton of in store shopping right now.

I meant you can get them for the MSRP (online). I suggest you follow some useful twitter accounts (with notifications) to know when things go live.

@solelinks is a good one.

acohrs

You're best bet is getting a discount code for a site and then just sitting, waiting and hoping that site will allow you to buy with that code.

The white ones though are on sale off some sites like finish line I think right now. Also seen some on eBay and goat take offers for 2.0 triple whites for retail or less since the 3.0s released. Worth a try

soultron

Banned
Fuck me, I totally forgot about the NMD OG restock yesterday.

To make matter worse: yesterday, I saw the NMD R2 Trace Cargos online too, still in-stock, and figured they wouldn't sell out so I was gonna wait a bit. (Also unsure if I'm really into the R2s outsole design.) Checked today and they're gone.

Double L

Fuck me, I totally forgot about the NMD OG restock yesterday.

To make matter worse: yesterday, I saw the NMD R2 Trace Cargos online too, still in-stock, and figured they wouldn't sell out so I was gonna wait a bit. (Also unsure if I'm really into the R2s outsole design.) Checked today and they're gone.

Double L
The trace cargos sell out just as quick as they go up. I've taken the L three times on those now lmao, twice for being too slow and once because they didn't have my size.

Fjordson

For adidas shoes, follow @adidasalerts on twitter and set notifications on. Doesn't really make a difference for big releases that everyone knows about ahead of time, but it's great for random restocks. Scored tricolor and Japan NMD's and glitch XR1's thanks to that account.

Shy

*waves* Hi trainer-GAF.

Does anyone know where i can get a pair of Ultra boosts 3 (or 2) for a 9/9.5 in black in the UK. for decent money. Please.

For adidas shoes, follow @adidasalerts on twitter and set notifications on. Doesn't really make a difference for big releases that everyone knows about ahead of time, but it's great for random restocks. Scored tricolor and Japan NMD's and glitch XR1's thanks to that account.
Yep. It's a great account to follow.

IG Sneakerprophet_ showing off some more incoming R2s

lP03ARW.jpg

O8eRDT4.jpg

Nice cws but I really miss the "LEGO blocks" in the midsole. I'm aware of the big one on the inside of the heel but the lack of the visible EVA plugs is what makes me prefer the R1s over the R2s.
I'm in the same boat with you. The plugs of the R1 are one of the biggest reasons I like them so much. Not to say the R2s don't look good (especially the new city socks that are on the way)- they do- but I definitely prefer the R1s.

Thankfully, they aren't going anywhere. There's going to be a lot of R1 and XR1 variants coming.

I'm in the same boat with you. The plugs of the R1 are one of the biggest reasons I like them so much. Not to say the R2s don't look good (especially the new city socks that are on the way)- they do- but I definitely prefer the R1s.

Thankfully, they aren't going anywhere. There's going to be a lot of R1 and XR1 variants coming.

Yeah at least they realize that the R1s are still a very popular style due to the EVA blocks so they'll be around for a while.

But other than the PK pattern, the R2s do little for me. Ah well, looking forward to what will be dropped in the future.

Yeah at least they realize that the R1s are still a very popular style due to the EVA blocks so they'll be around for a while.

But other than the PK pattern, the R2s do little for me. Ah well, looking forward to what will be dropped in the future.
Don't worry. The R1s aren't going anywhere.

257uM6b.jpg

🔥 🔥 🔥

dmshaposv

The silhouette of R2 NMDs looks too much like a nike roshe.

The eva plugs is what turned heads. Fortunately, R1 is still getting new models so it seems R2 will become another line just like XR1.

Matrix

My order got cancelled for the OG NMD in my size (10.5) :(

Sadness.

what site? please dont say ADC US

my order hasn't shipped :|

sorry man

edit: phew mine shipped

acohrs

Some of these new Adidas are clean but they silhouettes are getting pretty samey.

I'd agree with that, that might be why I'm more excited about inikis than anything else.

Also, anybody know where I can still get brand new Nike Free Run 2s without paying the extortionate fees on NikeId? Miss having that silhouette in my life! :(

Top Bottom