• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

acohrs

How are they? Thinking of grabbing the kozoko highs sometime in the near future.

Materials all blend in really nice together from a distance but really reveal their detail the closer you at them. At least that's how the black ones I have are.
I think the best way to describe it would be to say that it is subtle in terms of it's looks but still eye catching when people take a closer look at it. I had to do some shopping this past weekend and wore them and got a lot of confused people asking me what they were(probably because they recognized the boost undersole)

I really want those black/white yeezys. I might try an atc service. If it is 100, I will do it. Anymore than that and I will try my luck with the queue.

2 nmds confirmed for March

http://sneakernews.com/2017/02/06/adidas-nmd-r1-preview-march-2017/

bNzUB52.jpg

xtZyyIq.jpg

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
How do i find out which stores are selling the black ovo 12s? I plan on waiting/camping (yes in 2017), but no idea where to go.

My EQT 93-17 boost turbo red came in. These are fantastic. I am all in on them now. I need the White Mountaineering x adidas EQT 93-17 Boost

My EQT 93-17 boost turbo red came in. These are fantastic. I am all in on them now. I need the White Mountaineering x adidas EQT 93-17 Boost
I really like the profile of those and that they have a crazy amount of boost, but I'm waiting for a different colorway. I don't know if they'd ever do a triple black but even if they do an all black upper it would be a must cop.

Where my R2's at adidas.

It seems like a really dope shoe. Gonna try to grab a pair soon.

I'll be trying to get a pair as soon as there is a restock.

They are extremely comfy. These were an impulse purchase and I am really glad I got them.

I really like the profile of those and that they have a crazy amount of boost, but I'm waiting for a different colorway. I don't know if they'd ever do a triple black but even if they do an all black upper it would be a must cop.

These popped up on reddit. Supposedly a sample that was found at an adidas outlet.

3aXmU79.jpg

release in April - https://www.luisaviaroma.com/adidas.../colorid_QkxBQ0s1?SubLine=shoes&CategoryId=97

Sch1sm

Those red NMDs are hot.

Does anyone have an idea of how to join this online raffle?

https://asphaltgold.de/blog/yeezy-boost-350-v2-cp9652-bb6372

The translation doesn't explain correctly.

Follow their Insta or Facebook.

https://twitter.com/theyeezymafia/status/829368959501758465

Kith x Naked Consortium #SneakersExchange collab releases next month, two pairs of NMD_CS2 #MafiaSZN​

👀 👀 👀

I really like these.

Got my NMD R1 Glitch Camo's in today. Decidedly not big on them after trying them on and just seeing them in person.
If anyone here is a 7 and wants to buy them for retail price ($192.10 CDN + shipping), I could do that instead of returning them to Adidas site.

Well, one L that I didn't take was finding these for a reasonable resell amount. Worn only a few times.

Aside from the cargo R2s that continue to elude me, that completes all of the older nmds that I couldn't resist trying to find.

Fjordson

Well, one L that I didn't take was finding these for a reasonable resell amount. Worn only a few times.

Aside from the cargo R2s that continue to elude me, that completes all of the older nmds that I couldn't resist trying to find.
Whew, too clean breh.

All of the glitch R1's are classic imo.

If I wasn't saving for the Racers this Saturday for a change, I would have copped those.
Damn. I woke up 5 minutes too late for the online release and apparently they were hyped 'cause they were already sold out. Held out hope for a store at the mall near me, but as I mentioned they seem totally clueless.

kasane

Guys im back how do i cop the new yeezys
😢😢😢😢

Or im gonna take a massive L again help me dudes

😢😢😢

Fjordson

Guys im back how do i cop the new yeezys
😢😢😢😢

Or im gonna take a massive L again help me dudes

😢😢😢
Get a bot.

Or log onto adidas.com/yeezy at 7 AM pacific on Saturday and pray with the rest of us.

At least y'all can try Saturday morning. I'll be in class and my teacher wouldn't like cell phones out. I should tell her before class I'm tryna cop the new yeezys lol.

Top Bottom