• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Anyone picking up the Porsche collaboration?

Tempted but I recently picked up a pair in a similar colour. There's one in blue too but it looked a bit off to me.

BRxuvnQ.jpg

http://www.endclothing.com/us/adidas-porsche-design-travel-tourer-bb5541.html

xHiryu

the pbs 2.0 would look 10x better without the text, not fucking with the pulltab either but that would make it hella plain i feel. apparently the turtle doves are cancelled too ?

Fjordson

Is it even possible to get Yeezys online or do you think it would be easier to hit a big retail store?
I got mine online. It's just a matter of getting through the queue on adidas.com so it's always worth a try imo.

With retail stores it depends on where you live, but the stores around me that actually get Yeezys only do raffles. Can't just walk in and get a pair.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Theres no stores selling yeezys around me. And they release on a weekday so no chance of me camping.

I will be camping for the black ovo 12s though if I find a store. I havent camped for shoes in 5 years.

What sites do the Yeezys even drop on besides Adidas.com ?

I wanna put a real half-assed effort into copping so I'm curious what sites y'all visit to try and grab a pair.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Wait really? Adidas has them dropping the 11th (Saturday).

I just saw that, I guess I was thinking of the online release. Still though, the closest store is miami. 9 hours away. Even if I drove (which is crazy, 9 hrs for shoes), I wouldn't be able to arrive until the store opens due to work.

Fjordson

What sites do the Yeezys even drop on besides Adidas.com ?

I wanna put a real half-assed effort into copping so I'm curious what sites y'all visit to try and grab a pair.
Footsites like Eastbay, Champs, Footlocker, etc. Some smaller sites

But honestly, I don't even try the footsites. They crash from all the bots on every big release and I never ever get through. I'm sure there are people out there who get lucky, but it never works for me.

I've had way more success just waiting out the queue on adidas.com. Not that you're guaranteed to get through, but once you do it's an easy cop.

Anybody grab anything this morning? I copped the burgundy Pureboost with the Gum soles. I really liked the silhouette in store. I wanted the Cargo UB but they went quick

Anybody grab anything this morning? I copped the burgundy Pureboost with the Gum soles. I really liked the silhouette in store. I wanted the Cargo UB but they went quick

I tried for the Oreos on finshline but kept on getting errors for payment. Then tried for the cargo ubs but those were gone immediately. Not too bothered buy it. Bought some Shaq Attaq instead haha.

Fjordson

I want the Oreos really badly, but I didn't set an alarm and woke up like 30 minutes after they dropped. They were long gone.

Not even a limited shoe technically, but I'll probably have to pay resell to get them. SMH.

Fjordson

Did anyone grab the EQT 93/17's that came out last week? With the boost. I'm curious how they fit. Have a line on a pair for retail in my true size.

see5harp

Did anyone grab the EQT 93/17's that came out last week? With the boost. I'm curious how they fit. Have a line on a pair for retail in my true size.

Someone on the last page got some. I think they look hot. I think I'm gonna ask my brother to try and cop yeezys at the san fran store. I'll just try and get through the queue on adidas..

Reckoner

My new Asics Gel Lyte V arrived today. These are the same size of my older ones, which are TTS, and, for some reason, have a narrower toe box. I didn't know they were so different. I guess I'll go half size up next time.

It's really odd how the ones I have were always so comfy and these new ones are exactly the opposite.

M_to_P

I got 'em. Are the most comfortable shoe i own and i've got Ultra boost (caged & uncaged) and yeezy v2. Comfort is way better and the boost is top notch. Fits TTS for me.

Fjordson

I got 'em. Are the most comfortable shoe i own and i've got Ultra boost (caged & uncaged) and yeezy v2. Comfort is way better and the boost is top notch. Fits TTS for me.
Nice. How's the fit compared to the Yeezy? If I can fit in a 14 with V2's I should be good in a 14 for the EQT's right?

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Can't even get raffles right....smh...

Worth noting that the 15% off was only if I wanted to order something else straight away too, not even a code I could keep to redeem at a later time. End suck.

Sucks, honestly the shoe isn't that great, going to send mine back.

flkraven

Have always liked sneakers but I was always too cheap to get into them as a 'hobby'. Just recently I decided I wanted to dive in and start a collection, but I'm still going to be fairly budget conscious (ie. probably not getting Yeezy or the latest kicks anytime soon). I'm going to be wearing them, not starting a museum or anything. Copped these for $32, what do you think?:

Have always liked sneakers but I was always too cheap to get into them as a 'hobby'. Just recently I decided I wanted to dive in and start a collection, but I'm still going to be fairly budget conscious (ie. probably not getting Yeezy or the latest kicks anytime soon). I'm going to be wearing them, not starting a museum or anything. Copped these for $32, what do you think?:

I have the same ones in blue, super comfortable (Especially for long drives)!

M_to_P

Nice. How's the fit compared to the Yeezy? If I can fit in a 14 with V2's I should be good in a 14 for the EQT's right?

Adidas fucked me over with my Yeezy, so i can't directly compare to that.... I can however say that they fit the same as UB 2.0 and uncaged (and my Jordans and Nikes). V2 is recommended to go 0.5 up, but get the EQT TTS.

Fjordson

Adidas fucked me over with my Yeezy, so i can't directly compare to that.... I can however say that they fit the same as UB 2.0 and uncaged (and my Jordans and Nikes). V2 is recommended to go 0.5 up, but get the EQT TTS.
Cool. Yeezy's are a little snug so I'll probably just grab the 14.

see5harp

I really like those multicolor uncaged because of the different colored caps on the laces but I really would rather get the 3.0 oreo (or those silver ones that will sell during halftime).

For the past week or two I've contemplating getting a pair of adidas NMDs that's been available on Finishline...but they now offering free express shipping on adidas runners and $10 off orders so I finally pulled the trigger.

Worst case scenario if the colorway is not my thing I can return them at the Finishline at my local mall. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

For the past week or two I've contemplating getting a pair of adidas NMDs that's been available on Finishline...but they now offering free express shipping on adidas runners and $10 off orders so I finally pulled the trigger.

Worst case scenario if the colorway is not my thing I can return them at the Finishline at my local mall. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

I got these for my dad, Cowboys fan that wears a lot of Cowboys shit, and they're super nice. It's a soft mesh comepared to the other mesh NMDs. Nice pick up.

Top Bottom