• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

So I've made the decision that I'm buying these damn shoes on Saturday. I'm going to hit up the nearby Dick's Sporting Goods to try on a few pairs to get an idea on the fit...Do most of these shoes run normal size or do they tend to run large/small?

Again, never bought shoes like this, so sorry if my inquiries seem dumb.

Speaking of dumb, is it legit to wear nice sneakers to work? I mean, I know it's case by case, but just curious if anyone here does that. I hate the idea of buying shoes and never wearing them, and since my work is super casual, I don't imagine it will be an issue. But I figured I'd ask.

I've got 3 pair of the 31's,they r my favorite modern style. All Nike tends to run on the tighternarrow side including clothes. I rock a 14 in Nike Shoes,13 in most everything else,so for me they run a bit small. Enjoy they are very comfy when broken in. Also if u miss out on Nike.com,check out Eastbay or Footlocker or champs,I believe they are carrying these too.
More pics here www.kicksonfire.com/air-jordan-31-all-star/

golem

what do you guys think of these?

Royale_GumPack_hero_blush-Details-02.jpg

nubuck leather upper + gum sole

comes in blush (pictured above), navy, taupe, and black

I like them. Cool colorway

Fjordson

So I've made the decision that I'm buying these damn shoes on Saturday. I'm going to hit up the nearby Dick's Sporting Goods to try on a few pairs to get an idea on the fit...Do most of these shoes run normal size or do they tend to run large/small?

Again, never bought shoes like this, so sorry if my inquiries seem dumb.

Speaking of dumb, is it legit to wear nice sneakers to work? I mean, I know it's case by case, but just curious if anyone here does that. I hate the idea of buying shoes and never wearing them, and since my work is super casual, I don't imagine it will be an issue. But I figured I'd ask.
I wear sneakers every day to work even as a network engineer working in an office. And I'm not even close to the only one who does there. Wore some ultra boosts today.

But it's technically an athletic company, so it's pretty casual.

Fell in love with a pair of Rick Owens Mastodons in LA this afternoon, too bad even at 60% off they're way outta my league. 😭💸

I want to buy some too but I don't have skinny jeans like that to rock them lol. I'm already rail thin and if I wear fucking leggings then wtf I ain't getting no bitches lol.

I do like all the Rick shit tho. They're fire.

Reckoner

Those look weirdly massive. Not in a cool massive Jordan kind of way, though.

Btw, do you guys know if the Dynamic Berry Air Max 1 are gone forever?

Top Bottom