• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

BizzyBum

I want to contribute some other good sneaker cleaning methods. Mr. Clean Magic Erasers are incredible for spot cleans and touch ups in between full cleans.

Then for a full clean I recommend this:

tumblr_lyfy68Vnut1qiiwmeo1_500.jpg

20$ with shipping and totally worth it. Works on all surfaces too, including suede(use a toothbrush instead of the firm brush they provide you)

Is this still relevant for cleaning? (was posted back in 2013)

Now that I have a bunch of new kicks I want to try to keep them in good shape. Good YouTube vids showing some good methods?

gotoadgo

Now that I have a bunch of new kicks I want to try to keep them in good shape. Good YouTube vids showing some good methods?

I use the Jason Markk stuff and it seems to work pretty well. I did get the hog bristle brush along with the standard, as I have a few suede shoes and the softer bristles are better for those. Try using a barrier protect too, again Jason Markk have some or a lot of people recommend Crepe.

golem

I would warn against mr clean erasers for anything with color since they are somewhat abrasive

soultron

Banned
I'm really into these but it's only because it looks like they're taking obvious outsole design cues from the ASICS GEL-DS.

Code:
[IMG]http://www.sneakers76.com/2070-thickbox_default/asics-gel-ds-trainer-og-tiger-beetle-h7p1l-9090.jpg[/IMG]

Fjordson

The cargo R2 is absolutely fantastic. Love that shoe.
Yeah, it's great.

Hoping for more simple colors of that model. Also want some better colors for the city sock 2. I like the model a lot but like with the black one that just came out - not sure why they needed the random pink on the inside.

Yeah, it's great.

Hoping for more simple colors of that model. Also want some better colors for the city sock 2. I like the model a lot but like with the black one that just came out - not sure why they needed the random pink on the inside.
I don't like the white on the ankle. Ugh. Just make it all black damnit lol

Yeezymafia is saying most of the NMD Runners are going to be women's sizes. Also saying there won't be a R3 next year, so I'd assume just more R1s and R2s. Which is fine, because I'll definitely keep buying those lol.

ruxtpin

Banned
Those ultraboosts look pre stepped in shit

Garbage tier colorway

lol - I tried to nab a pair, and thought I'd have an easier time due to this thought process. Most of the responses to the post on HypeBeast were "looks like someone stepped in shit." Grabbed a pair of the black soled PureBoost instead (since UB drop sold out).

Fjordson

I can never get down with colored boost for some reason.

Black boost can look okay on certain releases I guess, but any other colors just look off to me.

shira

June 1st pre-L ceremony

What's the recommended best place to try and grab those black and copper ultraboosts that come out in a few days? Never tried to buy shoes online at launch, so I'm wondering where I might have the best luck.

I'm considering bots.
bounty-wag.gif

shira

UvBDh6d.jpg

the new Yeezys, are old man walking shoes lul

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQhGi9whcOc/

https://solecollector.com/news/2017/06/yeezy-season-6-sneaker said:
The unnamed model is a mash-up of 90s and 2000s skate shoes, technical runners and high fashion deliveries from designers like Rick Owens. There's no visible Yeezy or Adidas branding, but the notation of adiprene cushioning confirms that it is another 3-Stripes collaboration.

Apparently it's Adiprene Plus
adiprene_plus-adidas.jpg

eyeroll.gif

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Nah, sorry, don't really follow any sneaker youtubers. :p

Though I've been watching some this is antwon stuff but that's more about techwear.

Anth0ny

omg the new yeezys hahaha

real talks though wait til the kardashians and a bunch of rappers start wearing them on instagram.... still gonna sell out in 5 seconds.

Top Bottom