• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

Reckoner

Ended up selling my AJ1 Royal. I love the look of them, but the comfort is just something I can't fuck with anymore after UB and Gel Lyte V.

Those Khaki EQTs are nice indeed!

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Love this Vans X Peanuts collab.

ZEA76YK.jpg

kd8Mfaz.jpg

Reckoner

Nike's quality control destroying the resell market.

Can you guys believe. The dude thought I was lying when I told him I only used my AJ1 Royal 2017 3 or 4 times because one of the insoles has no branding and the other doesn't have it completely.

shira

Can you guys believe. The dude thought I was lying when I told him I only used my AJ1 Royal 2017 3 or 4 times because one of the insoles has no branding and the other doesn't have it completely.

You wear your shoes? Breh plz
dizzy.gif

lol nitpicking over insoles? Really?

You can't even see that shit when your foot is in the shoe. I hate sneakerheads lol

Antiwhippy

Got my golden beige KMTRs. Yeah, real glad I didn't size down. Which is weird because I usually do it for adidas stuff.

Also yeah, pure techwear shoe lol. Unlike the Qasa I don't think it's super versatile but I really like it. Looks good with long black socks.

According to Yeezy Mafia, the dark green V2 drop scheduled for the 24th has now been replaced with a Zebra restock.

Cats who were paying a grand for the Zebras on resell take the L

I kinda hope this isn't true because the green mockups actually looked pretty nice :(

shira

According to Yeezy Mafia, the dark green V2 drop scheduled for the 24th has now been replaced with a Zebra restock.

I kinda hope this isn't true because the green mockups actually looked pretty nice :(

bwaahaha

Greens are still coming. But yep, the 24th will be a zebra restock.

I'll actually try for these this time! Might as well haha

Fjordson

Did anyone in here grab the Royal 1's that came out recently? Is the leather that same sort of buttery soft leather they used on the bred 1's from last year?

Fjordson

I got the Royals but not the Breds. The leather is definitely nice and soft.
Yeah, the Breds materials feel great. Royals resell is cheap right now for my size, but not sure what the leather quality is like (not necessarily a deal breaker, just curious).

Did anyone in here grab the Royal 1's that came out recently? Is the leather that same sort of buttery soft leather they used on the bred 1's from last year?

It's pretty close to the breds material wise. Nothing really different but I have seen some inconsistency within some pairs. Still better then the 2013's.

Antiwhippy

I definitely could not pull these off

What are the soles like - they kinda look like the Tubulars

They aren't really tubulars. It's kinda weird, more like raised ridges over a fairly flat surface.

I actually did just buy a jacket partly in mind to build a fit with these shoes. I think just a general techwear look would work pretty well.

Xion385

I'm ready ready to take a fresh L. :(
I hope I get my first pair.

Side note: How much are the other ones going to drop in price? I mean damn. They were going for a grand each.

Time to see how many suckers adidas can get by taking some Reebok Classics, slapping the word Calabasas on them and renaming them to Yeezys.

Instant sellout, 400+ on the resell who am I kidding

acohrs

Prefer the Reebok classics but Adidas can plunder it's own company as much as it wants.

Was looking into the glacier air vapormax and didn't realise the air bags were transparent without a blue tint, made me sad

Antiwhippy

I know boost gets all the hype, but these adidas x bodega x END. Havens look fucking fire. Looks so much better than the yeezy calabasas too.

TYg15pg.jpg

csYCwMB.jpg

They're super cute. Makes me wish I was a bigger Peanuts fan.

Thanks and I love how unique fun these are and that they're actually yellow (I don't own any yellow shoes).

It wasn't until I got my first pair of Old Skools with the Vans x Pixar collab that I realized how comfy they actually are. So I decided to get another pair and it happened to be these though I'm also a Peanuts fan so it worked out.

Probably next time I'll get a standard Old Skool color way though I have too many blue and black shoes lol.

ruxtpin

Banned
Curious how likely is it that big name brand releases from an established retailer (i.e. FootLocker, FinishLine, etc) are fake? Does that ever? Could it ever happen? I'm just wondering after watching the StockX video talking about fakes.

Top Bottom