• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

shira

Canada is literally going to get 13 shoes this time
facepalm.gif

xHiryu

got coppers already but would double up and scoop these. hella heat

Yeezy Mafia‏Verified account
@theyeezymafia

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2
"Yebra"
Semi Frozen Yellow / Raw Steel / Red
B37572
December, most limited release of the year
Final Mockup #MafiaSZN

Colorway kinda ass but still gonna be instant sellout/get ya L's ready

if its the most limited release then im trying simply for resell, some rich hypebeast is prolly falling in love with this highlighter-vomit colorway as we speak. cant get over how it looks like the McD dollar menu burger wrapper thooo

Looks like UPS and FedEx people are stealing packages. Well, that's adidas fault for putting style code and shit on the box.

Luckily for me, my sis does freelance photography so we get packages all the time. And we live in a old white neighborhood.

gotoadgo

Had to pick these up just now, such a nice shoe and heard great things about the quality. My first 1's!

jordan-1-retro-high-og-sail-premium-essentials-8.jpg

Comes with red laces too.

YuShtink

Anyone going for the bodega x end x adidas inikis?

Just won the END raffle for these! First END Raffle W ever!

Feels especially good after I got cart-jacked for these on Bodega earlier today! Can't wait to try out that custom upper material!

end-bodega-adidas-iniki-haven-denim-patchwork-2.jpg

Now I just need those Neighborhoods when they drop.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
19437018_476285052720996_4572897099330355200_n.jpg

Recently, I was on Twitch's new sneaker show "FreshStock" in NYC and go a fancy new pack of sneakers! Check out the episode here.

shira

19437018_476285052720996_4572897099330355200_n.jpg

Recently, I was on Twitch's new sneaker show "FreshStock" in NYC and go a fancy new pack of sneakers! Check out the episode here.
!

Yeezy Mafia‏Verified account
@theyeezymafia

YEEZY BOOST 350 V2
"Yebra"
Semi Frozen Yellow / Raw Steel / Red
B37572
December, most limited release of the year
Final Mockup #MafiaSZN

DDl21hgXYAAHgfY.jpg

Colorway kinda ass but still gonna be instant sellout/get ya L's ready
W

LosDaddie

Banned
Great start to the 4 day 4th of July weekend:

I wore them right out the store. 😊 I'm still deciding if I want to put black laces on them. Probably will.

I have a feeling they will be sitting...

You were right. Easy cop at the mall this morning. And these shoes are still available online.

I thought they'd be a lot more popular. But fuck it. I'm just glad to have a pair.

In addition to the AJ5s, I want these -

Screen-Shot-2017-06-16-at-10.03.13-AM.png

Yeah. I want these bad boys myself. I love the color scheme.

Those AJ11s and the black & blue AJ6s in December....damn. I hope I can get both.

Zekes!

Thoughts on them? I've been considering picking up a pair of Suicokes for just lounging about in/casual use.

I tried on the Stussy ones at a local shop yesterday (I didn't realize they even had them and had been looking at them online) and fell in love. Copped the black tho 'cause I got them 20% off online at gravitypope

Reckoner

They need to release a Yeezy 350 v3 asap. Am I the only feeling the saturation already? They've been releasing way too many colorways compared to v1.

I still got no Yeezys tho lmao

They need to release a Yeezy 350 v3 asap. Am I the only feeling the saturation already? They've been releasing way too many colorways compared to v1.

I still got no Yeezys tho lmao

I feel like they released too many black CWs. I would've preferred the scheme the v1s did.

But yeah, bring on some new shit.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Mmmmm I really want the doom soc but I also really need to actually save money.

I'll wait on it.

£90 they are in the U.K. But too much for me for what they are, may grab them in a sale or get some triple black Pure Boosts.

grelugas, breys, yebras

Will try for the Grelugas but I do like those Breys.

I'll probably buy these eventually, but I'll wait until I get an idea on sizing. I have a pair of tubular nova which run way big, and wish I would have gone down a half size with. Not sure if these would be about the same to those or not.

Looks like they will be a tighter fit than the Novas. Maybe similar to the Tubular X.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Yeah I'm amazed that the Doom Sock has such low stock, not like its a hyped thing. I see they've done a white version as well. Don't like the black heel tab or eyelets though.

Also both triple black Vapormax and Ultra Boosts arrived. Man those Boosts are like clouds, Vapors feel odd but nice. Can't believe I got both of them manually an hour after they released.

acohrs

God I'm weak... :(

Caved in and got the TB vapormax today despite being on the fence about them and having too many sneakers. Lads, I've got an addiction!

Starting to feel the itch to buy some shoes lol despite only just breaking out my NMD R1s from February this past Saturday.

At this rate, debating between just picking a classic cw of Vans Old Skools (either the black or the blue pair) or the Adidas BW Army in white.

...or I should just save for my damn Switch and forget shoes for a year lol.

I haven't bought any shoes since the gum city socks. I'm proud of myself (though I did take an L on the zebras).

Yeah, I've really been on my best behavior as well. And I really only tried for the Zebras out of habit. Otherwise, I probably haven't made a shoe purchase since....the Royal 1s? No, probably the Creams.

Yeah, I've really been on my best behavior as well. And I really only tried for the Zebras out of habit. Otherwise, I probably haven't made a shoe purchase since....the Royal 1s? No, probably the Creams.
None of the NMDs have caught my eye either. There's some upcoming later this year that I'll want, but the current stock I either own some of em already or just am not interested in the colorways (or they're only in female sizes)

None of the NMDs have caught my eye either. There's some upcoming later this year that I'll want, but the current stock I either own some of em already or just am not interested in the colorways (or they're only in female sizes)

Same. The current NMDs that are slated to come out aren't wowing me with either the weird honeycomb pattern of the knit or the mixed materials.

Ah well, it's best for my wallet overall.

Same. The current NMDs that are slated to come out aren't wowing me with either the weird honeycomb pattern of the knit or the mixed materials.

Ah well, it's best for my wallet overall.
Patiently waiting for the triple black R2s, here.

But you're right... My wallet has been thanking me too lol

Top Bottom