• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Pre-Order up on Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeioIIDX

Ordered one just now on my phone. We'll see what happens with order confirmations and all that...Seemed a bit too easy...

Shock32

Ordered one, says it went through, gave me an order # and everything, but I have my doubts.

Me too. I'd love to give this to my brother for his birthday in November. He was talking about it before and doubts hell ever get one. Please let this order count lol

MrMephistoX

I got two one goes to a Gaffer if they go through...I did get in on best buy but I don't trust any of these damn retailers.

tesqui

I was really confused for a good 3 minutes because I was on the wrong listing I guess? Wario posted the right one now though fortunately.

inner-G

Banned
It's a new URL I think so maybe bots aren't getting to it as fast?

Ordered, fumbled copying URL, texted it to a friend and he got one too!

Luckydog

So I got confirmation from PayPal that this went through. But no email from Walmart. And when I check my Walmart account there is no order there.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
My arrival date says October 6th, how about everyone else?

Mine says Mon Oct 9th

Vgr4gkt.png

EDIT: I actually don't really want one of these. I'll probably just sell it to my brother lol

Wow, noticed my text from Nowinstock 8 minutes after it was sent and I was still able to preorder one easily. Hopefully all goes well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom