• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Snipperclips: Cut it Out! - First Party multiplayer puzzle game for Switch ($20)

Do we know how many puzzles/levels this will have?

$20 is maybe a little steep, $60 with this, Arms, and 1,2 switch would have been a good package I think

Why the hell would they sell ARMS for anything other than full price? Or are you one of the people getting confused by the 5 fighters and 2 stages demo, thinking that was all the game would be?

But yes a SnipperClips/1, 2, Switch combo for like $40 or as a pack-in would have been ideal and a great way to sell the concept of the system.

Still waiting to see why the hell they included that IR camera though.

This actually looked really cute. These sorts of co op puzzlers with wonky physics have been a thing on PC for a while now, so it's neat for Nintendo to try their hand.

Archpath1

lol482c5.gif

My lewd is ready.

18-Volt

Ill buy if under 10 dollars.

Haven't you heard? $20 is the new $10 now. All major indies are $20 and more.

It actually started as an indie game called FriendShapes, trailer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJGooKIoy1Q

Seems to be really fun and unique.

Source: https://twitter.com/netsabes/status/819906468392615939

So Nintendo actually found out about this game and bought it. That's actually good of them. Hopefully they'll discover more great indie games and fund them, some developers really deserve it.

KageZero

This is so awesome, i'm really impressed a must game for the switch. Who owns the rights to this game now, Nintendo or SFB Games if anyone knows?

Looks fun, from the presentation. $19.99 seems like a great price.

Hear that 1,2 Switch? Maybe more people will consider you at that price as well.

Pif

Banned
What is wrong with some of you? You're clearly not interested, why post stuff like this?

You clearly don't know what I'm interested in.

My only doubt is only price. Like I said. A F2P digital model could fit good in this game.

psyfi

Banned
Looks fun, from the presentation. $19.99 seems like a great price.

Hear that 1,2 Switch? Maybe more people will consider you at that price as well.
Seriously, I'm buying this over 12S because it's the game that actually has an appropriate price tag.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
This looks absolutely hilarious. I need a 4 player version, stat, for ultimate puzzle pandemonium. Hell, I want a full fledged platformer version too now that I think about it.

XaosWolf

Played Friendshapes at EGX a couple years back. Fucking hilarious and kinda difficult too!

It was one of my Games of the Show and I'm both surprised and super happy that Nintendo picked them up because I feared the worst.

Congratulations and all the best to the lovely folk who made it! =D

A must have for sure. Really neat looking game.

Hopefully the original creators get to do more stuff with Nintendo. Must be some creative minds to come up with this.

i feel like someone saw marioparty minigames or warioware microgames.. and was like.. hey instead of making a compilation, lets just flesh out one of them an sell it individually.

looks cute, hopefully it succeeds... i wonder if it will be playable on iOS

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
i feel like someone saw marioparty minigames or warioware microgames.. and was like.. hey instead of making a compilation, lets just flesh out one of them an sell it individually.

looks cute, hopefully it succeeds... i wonder if it will be playable on iOS

Is there an existing Nintendo mini game like this?

Top Bottom