• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So are there any good FPS to look forward to?

Marz

Battlefront has potential to be the game of the forever for me honestly.

Its all up to DICE delivering or not but I've been waiting for this game for 8+ years so I hope to god they don't fuck it up.

jbvuw6XbIqmgEf.png

Both third and first person.

Never been more excited for a game than this (and TW3).

But... that image is pretty explicitly not describing it as an FPS.

nampad

I'm glad the PS4 is getting it. I've dropped hundreds of hours into PS2 on the PC and I'm not bored of it yet. You won't be disappointed.

I played it a little bit on the PC but my system is too old to really enjoy it. Got a pretty good idea of the game though so I am happy that it comes to PS4.

SOME-MIST

It'll prob only be on pc and there's not a lot of info about it, but 2GD's reborn is the only one I'm overly excited about. Granted it's been a long time On development with nearly any updates, but the forums just opened up not too long ago

NIN90

It'll prob only be on pc and there's not a lot of info about it, but 2GD's reborn is the only one I'm overly excited about. Granted it's been a long time On development with nearly any updates, but the forums just opened up not too long ago

Yeah, it sounds promising but still a loooooong ways off. He's got his priorities straight at least with stuff like monetization. Have you tried the prototype?

You should also look into Reflex by the CPMA developers.

SOME-MIST

Yeah, it sounds promising but still a loooooong ways off. He's got his priorities straight at least with stuff like monetization. Have you tried the prototype?

You should also look into Reflex by the CPMA developers.

I was actually considering snagging reflex (wasn't it kickstarted?) and no, I haven't played the prototype :(

just been sticking to ql clan arena for the past couple years haha

also... not sure if you're into surfing at all, but if you are... keep an eye on projectRIK.. supposedly they're supposed to be implementing the surfing mechanic in it but it still seems a decent way off from completion

Battlefront has potential to be the game of the forever for me honestly.

Its all up to DICE delivering or not but I've been waiting for this game for 8+ years so I hope to god they don't fuck it up.
If it is as good and as addicting as the original 2 I will never need to buy another multiplayer FPS for the rest of this generation.

NIN90

I was actually considering snagging reflex (wasn't it kickstarted?) and no, I haven't played the prototype :(

just been sticking to ql clan arena for the past couple years haha

also... not sure if you're into surfing at all, but if you are... keep an eye on projectRIK.. supposedly they're supposed to be implementing the surfing mechanic in it but it still seems a decent way off from completion

More of a strafejump and bhop fan myself but hot damn I'm loving this resurgence of FPS with high skill ceiling movement techniques.

Looks to be a spiritual successor to Defrag?

Top Bottom