• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So GAF, what is your experience with drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried DMT today.
My brain exploded. That was intense and unexpected.
I don't even remember the few DMT trips I've had. It was so fucking disorienting that I wasn't able to really take in any of it.

Took an eighth of shrooms a week ago. It was an awesome experience. First time I've done 'em and they were a lot of fun. I mouth was stuck in a permanent smile and I was giggling so much. They were really easy to handle and left me in an incredibly positive mood, the trip was also short.

I highly recommend shrooms for people interested in taking psychs. I'm pretty experienced with tripping; I've taken five hits of acid and done 40 mg of 2C-E as well as lower doses for each, and I think that shrooms was probably the most fun. I like acid more because I think that it's more interesting, but shrooms just feel great, and you don't need to spend a whole day tripping on them.

The most profound experience of my entire life. I don't care how stupid or cliche that sounds.

It was... alienating. I didn't feel human for a while and I was completely dissociated. The room I was in didn't exist. Afterward, I felt like what I assume amnesia feels like because I had to remind myself what my arms were and how to move.

Esch

Banned
Tried DMT today.
My brain exploded. That was intense and unexpected.

My buddy told me it was like loading a cannon with the universe and exploding it in your face. I still think i'd try it even though i dont really do hallucinogens anymore
KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom