• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So I decided to rent Imagine: Babyz Fashion…

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Unknown Soldier said:
What you're actually seeing is the new feature where when you kill a boss the camera swings around to show Dudebro smirking while beating off the girls as the boss's body is falling apart in slow motion as blood pours out of every joint. The sound goes all "OOOOWAAAAHHHHHH URRRRRRRRRR FTHGHGTHEHGHKKKKKKKKK" as blood splatters and bones shatter in slow motion too.

So kind of like a kill cam?

cooljeanius said:
What about the slicing? I'd like a Wii version so we can include pointer-shooting and WM+ slicing. And WM+ shit-fucking-up too.

The Wii won't get Dudebro 2, it'll get Dudebro Extraction. Sorry mang

Dudebro flipped onto his X-Bρ stealth skateboard. Designed by a joint coalition of DARPA and Tony Hawk, this sicknasty deck of the future War on Terror had cost $2 billion in R&D. Ducats well spent, as Dudebro was now able to shred undetected over any surface. With an incredible automated trick system, the B.R.O. operator could pull off a wykkyd wyld 1080° while balancing off a terrorist's nose, at the same time deflecting bullets with the deck's reinforced nanocarbon surface.

Dudebro grinded down the nuclear plant's cooling tower. The Terrorist Base was nearby, and the Terrorist Army had locked down the Filthy Third-Worlders Village. Foreigners were, like, dying and stuff. Fucking "for the fail," Dudebro tweets.

The game suddenly switches to "playing" a poor foreign guy getting tortured and shot in the village.

Then it switches to a completely unrelated sequence you play as a militant with no relation to the game's plot, and personally blow up a field full of unsuspecting White Christian American Children Playing Team-Sport (Near a Church) before suicide bombing a bus full of disabled veterans. As the smoke twists into the sky, an American flag burns...

"Damn..." muttered Dudebro, his all-watching whiskers picking up the signals. "This is some Bro Hawk Down shit... with a bit of Brotel Rwanda... so deep... makes u think..." He paints a laser target for a bombing run onto the school, mosque, and water treatment facilities where some Terrorists might possibly maybe be. "War is hell... semper fi oorah."

Danthrax said:
Damnit, it better not be an on-rails shooter. Wii needs to give you full control of dudebro.
I WANT TO BECOME DUDEBRO!

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Danthrax said:
So kind of like a kill cam?

Dudebro Extraction: Shit bro, I sent my gun into the future, I'll just have to slice everyone.

Danthrax said:

No, it will be Dudebro: The Desert Chronicles, which is an on-rails shooter version of "key moments" from the previous 3 Dudebro games.

I'm waiting for Dudebro Forever: Approximately The Right Age For This Shit to Get Fucked Up myself.

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Gouty said:
dudebro31.jpg
This is consistent with the canon; Straight-Up Dawg Time ends in the finale of the second game.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
I heard it’s going to be titled Dudebro 4: It Isn’t Gay If Our Wiimotes Don’t Touch.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
"The intense shooting action keeps your adrenaline pumping, but the scripted-vehicle sequences where you pilot a dune-buggy through major middle east cities are heart-pounding and and the incredible plot twist with your commanding officer (which we won't spoil here) shakes you to your core. Totally random quick-time events keep you on your toes at all times, as the game moves you through several incredible set pieces, including the abandoned military base and the streets of Baghdad. And lets not forget the amazing sequence where Dudebro rescues his girlfriend from the insectoid aliens aboard their spaceship, catapulting out just before it explodes. The online multiplayer, which supports 12 players and has exciting modes like deathmatch, capture the flag, and even team deathmatch, is only icing on the cake. Dudebro is an extravagaaaanza of a game, a unique experience that should not me missed."
-1up, A+

"Dudebro, Mount Rushmore is under attack!"

"Nobody messes with the Prez Crew... Big G Washingtoke, Tommy Jeffersup, Abroham Linkin, and especially the Ruff Ryder Himself, T-Broosevelt, aka T-Bro, aka Bull T, aka Lil Ray-ray."

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
mmxzero said:
Extracting is for wimps. Dudebro's are all about insertion. Dudebro Insertion with for Wii :lol

Ooh, good point! Dudebro Insertion — the hardcore you've been waiting for!

Chris R

EmCeeGramr said:
"Dudebro, Mount Rushmore is under attack!"

"Nobody messes with the Prez Crew... Big G Washingtoke, Tommy Jeffersup, Abroham Linkin, and especially the Ruff Ryder Himself, T-Broosevelt, aka T-Bro, aka Bull T, aka Pastabilities, aka Lil Ray-ray."
FIXT (Mega64 :lol )

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I was going to make it "Broad Game" but I decided it might be excessive...

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Gamer @ Heart said:
You should make up a load screen that has totally rad quotes.

I can do that...

It'll even say "Now Broading"

cuyahoga

Dudebro, My Shit is Fucked Up So I Got to Shoot/Slice You II: It's Straight-Up Dawg Time
Gamer @ Heart said:
You should make up a load screen that has totally rad quotes.
Ab-bro-priated versions of something like the MW2 screen quotes or something.

Mik2121

Taking a little break, I decided to start a little 3D model..

bro3dmodel.png

I can't say I'll be able to finish it anytime soon because I have lots of things to do, but it will be on my to-finish list, that for sure :p. I will try to do the low-poly base mesh and then sculpt the details in ZBrush :lol

(Edit - If you can't tell, it's the drawing Jocchan posted)

Tarazet

cuyahoga said:
Glasvegas_eponymous.jpg

If I was a shill for Ubisoft, why would I talk about renting a game (which does not make Ubisoft money)?

So it's only shilling if you're suggesting you paid money for it? Do reviewers need to pay for the game before you listen to what they have to say?

Baconbitz

Banned
I learned from this. I bet he did the same thing I did when I made that wallpaper thread. I went to bed after making the thread. Lol, don't do that.

Noshino

Jocchan said:
Gameplay concept screen:
xnyt6o.png

You could even make co-op mode, in that if Dudebro has one "hoe" a 2nd player can join and play as her, same for a 3rd and 4th player, while keeping the same "end bonus" that you mentioned. That way you not only have an incentive for the main player (Dudebro) to find hoes, but also for the main player to assist the other players.

Also, with every level his beard should grow :lol

thetrin

"Only dudes have seen the end of war." - Brocrates

Noshino said:
You could even make co-op mode, in that if Dudebro has one "hoe" a 2nd player can join and play as her, same for a 3rd and 4th player, while keeping the same "end bonus" that you mentioned. That way you not only have an incentive for the main player (Dudebro) to find hoes, but also for the main player to assist the other players.

I still think in Bromance, the second player should be Chicken.

Noshino

thetrin said:
"Only dudes have seen the end of war." - Brocrates

I still think in Bromance, the second player should be Chicken.

Im cool with that so long as you can fist bump with Chicken

Tagg7

Banned
Fantastic thread. I came into this and thought... what the hell does this have to do with Babyz Fashion? Now I know.

This game idea seriously needs to be pitched.

VariantX

when the beard gets high enough in level it should become sentient and then turn into two arms and then dual wield pistols

thetrin

Danthrax said:
Player Two should definitely be Chicken. Does Chicken actually look like a chicken, though?

I was thinking at first he'd have a full face ski mask with a chicken face on it, and you never get to see his face. Also, he's 3'6, and in Brolo, dies at the beginning of the first mission trying to cover Dudebro.

The first mistake: No one covers John Dudebro.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
I do hope there is a vehicle stage, and my vehicle I mean Dudebro rides on a brosaurus rex.

d0c_zaius

Danthrax said:
BROLO
BROMANCE

:lol :lol :lol oh WOW

Noshino said:

Also, with every level his beard should grow :lol

I was thinking that 4p coop is now standard in every game, and a Bromance is only 2p.

Luckily theres rumors of a 8p coop mode called BROFORCE, or the BROFORCE(s)

4168680866_10817bea26.jpg

Top Bottom