• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So RE7, GR 2, KH 2.8, Yakuza 0 and Tales of Berseria release in the same week... -_-*

Peroroncino

I can't decide between GR2 and Yakuza 0. These gif wars don't make it any easier.

When it comes to gifs it's hard to top Yakuza!

UfylPC3.gif

Every fucking time I see a Yakuza Gif, it looks more and more incredible, it looks like some kind of a cheesy action movie with Statham, I'm all in !!

That's the main appeal of the series for many, not only it can be very cheesy, it can be emotional, happy, downright silly, or serious, deep and even sad.

You're always in for a crazy ride, about manly friendship, betrayals, twists and great action sequences.

Raybunny

Never played a KH game before so I am eagerly waiting on the 1.5 2.5 remake before touching 2.8. On that list will go for Yakuza Zero

Still feel bad about not getting gravity rush 2 but at £50 and already buying yakuza 0 means it's a miss for it. Hope I'm not the sale that was needed for it to be seen successful.

Skulldead

I don't know which one to get. GR 2 will wait because i need to get the first one

But Yakuza 0
Re7
Tales Of Beseria
I'm renting KH 2.8 for sure.

February and Mars we got other big profile release too...i really don't know what to do yet.

Angel_DvA

When it comes to gifs it's hard to top Yakuza!

UfylPC3.gif

That's the main appeal of the series for many, not only it can be very cheesy, it can be emotional, happy, downright silly, or serious, deep and even sad.

You're always in for a crazy ride, about manly friendship, betrayals, twists and great action sequences.

Yakuza 0 will be my first Yakuza ever, I hope I can find those moments with ease, I like cheesy stuff.

Peroroncino

Yakuza 0 will be my first Yakuza ever, I hope I can find those moments with ease, I like cheesy stuff.

Oh trust me, the cheese will be there, I can already bet that the side-stories [which are just that, stories, not lazy side quests] will have an insane amount of it.

Angel_DvA

Oh trust me, the cheese will be there, I can already bet that the side-stories [which are just that, stories, not lazy side quests] will have an insane amount of it.

Hype is over the roof now, are other Yakuza games will come to PS4 in the West as well ?

Karu

Gravity Rush a lock

Yakuza an 80% purchase.

KH 350%

REVII 5%

Tales 0%

DQVIII 0% (havent finished VII yet)

Ugh... What a Start...

Namikaze

With the new semester starting up and my backlog, I'll probably feel bad about getting Yakuza and KH 2.8. I basically cancelled everything else.

Edit: I just remembered KH is kinda short, especially since I've already played DDD on 3DS and the movie probably isn't that long.

njean777

I want RE 7 so bad but I got scared shitless playing the demo and I hate really scary games... I will probably get it but will have a hard time playing it.

Raimond

I'd rank them also in terms of personal importance as this:

1. KH 2.8
2. RE7
3. Gravity Rush 2
4. Yakuza 0
5. Tales

But I have the first two pre-ordered for significant discounts ($30 off msrp). But I feel with flash sales down the road, I will save in the long run as PSN has no tax as well. Also I'm in the middle of FF XV with no end in sight!

IrishNinja

Everyone please get Yakuza 0. The series needs all the help it can get. If you care at all about the future of more niche series being released in the West then you must vote with your wallet. Resident Evil isn't going anywhere.

seriously, this! so happy to see that sentiment echoed so much in this thread, i really love the push sega's giving us (0, kiwami & 6 all confirmed!), we really gotta keep this ball rolling

Only RE7 for me, fuck everything else.

Should have been first post does it again.

Dragon Quest VIII trumps them all easily.

more filth for the ban list

SomTervo

All look fantastic. For now, Re 7 and GR2 for me.

Just hoping against hope we get a vr hack for Re7.

It's a good thing I hate everything on that list except Resident Evil 7. Still unsure about Gravity Rush, but I may get it later on down the line. No change of me getting Yakuza, kingdom hearts, or Tales as I dislike all of those. The GameCube version of Tales of Symphonia was my last love for the series. The demo for the newest one did nothing at all for me

How do you know you dislike them... If you've never played them?

SomTervo

Everyone please get Yakuza 0. The series needs all the help it can get. If you care at all about the future of more niche series being released in the West then you must vote with your wallet. Resident Evil isn't going anywhere.

Feel like my Gravity Rush purchase has already done this. Id love to buy Y0 but can't afford another full price game.

In for Yakuza 0 and Berseria. Probably won't buy Berseria right away, though. Yakuza will probably be enough of a timesink as it is.

Already have Gravity Rush 2 paid for, but that actually comes out the Friday of the week before everything else.

Shallie Plus easily for me.

Tales of games drop in price fast.

KH will probably grab when BB puts the limited edition at 40 bucks.

RE7 will wait to see reception and for a nice discount.

GR 2 looks neat but I'll wait.

Yakuza looks awesome but dropped too much on Switch pre-orders and haven't played the series before.

Top Bottom