• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Target shipped someone an Xbox One already? [Update: console-banned until launch]

I hope he doesnt posts his Xbox Live ID else he is gonna get his account and/or xbone banned.

Shit I havent turned ours on since the whole Oman thing lol. Thing is MS can ban you for whatever fuck they want, even for legit purchases ie Halo 4 early release i think it was.

lol too fucking late for that haha

hawk2025

The reason why punishing him would be okay is because he is posting stuff which shouldn't be posted. Sure, tell others you got the console and that certain things work, but by posting screenshots and saying he will do streaming of such and such, well that's leaking content and leaking content pre-release = BAN!

What?

He didn't sign any NDAs or anything of the sort. He's not leaking anything, he's posting his experience.

belushy

Banned
It seems so weird to me that 2k14 is so big compared to everything else. Wasn't there rumors (probably confirmed by devs at some point) that next gen versions won't have all the features of current gen? What have they not revealed yet?

The Cowboy

The reason why punishing him would be okay is because he is posting stuff which shouldn't be posted. Sure, tell others you got the console and that certain things work, but by posting screenshots and saying he will do streaming of such and such, well that's leaking content and leaking content pre-release = BAN!
He's not under an NDA.

Phreaker

He's just one of many who ordered from target.com and got it early, not his fault he's excited and sharing. He didn't sign any NDA. t am so glad if fell into the hand of someone with diarrhea of the twitter.

Derpcrawler

I hope he doesnt posts his Xbox Live ID else he is gonna get his account and/or xbone banned.

Shit I havent turned ours on since the whole Oman thing lol. Thing is MS can ban you for whatever fuck they want, even for legit purchases ie Halo 4 early release i think it was.

https://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=DrDreHD

His gamertag, shows him in One dashboard. It's happening.

Took me 2min to find him by his YouTube name.

Too bad this guy never signed any NDA, unless the Xboxlive TOS has clauses regarding leaks, MS has nothing on him

WillyFive

It seems so weird to me that 2k14 is so big compared to everything else. Wasn't there rumors (probably confirmed by devs at some point) that next gen versions won't have all the features of current gen? What have they not revealed yet?

The assets are probably are uncompressed, because they can do that now I guess.

iBuzz7S

Banned
What?

He didn't sign any NDAs or anything of the sort. He's not leaking anything, he's posting his experience.

He's not under an NDA.

He's just one of many who ordered from target.com and got it early, not his fault he's excited and sharing. He didn't sign any NDA. t am so glad if fell into the hand of someone with diarrhea of the twitter.

Too bad this guy never signed any NDA, unless the Xboxlive TOS has clauses regarding leaks, MS has nothing on him
Neither did those who got games like Halo 4 and Call of Duty: *insert title here* early and had videos removed from YouTube and/or profiles suspended in the past.

Timu

H2CpJvW.jpg

"Xbox One controller. Red bars next to home button are caused by flash"
I wonder how the controller is compared to 360.

Bog

Junior Ace
Can he download stuff yet? He should set up a paypal for people to donate to him to pay for every game. He'd get them all in no time.

First public player to get Xbox One, only has 14000 Gamerscore. I'm expecting a parade of people from the KI thread come in here to bitch about that too!

Orca

Neither did those who got games like Halo 4 and Call of Duty: *insert title here* early and had videos removed from YouTube and/or profiles suspended in the past.

I've never seen anyone permanently banned for buying a legit copy early. All it takes is proving it was legit.

blinkz

There was a huge thread here where they banned a guy for playing Halo 4 early.

I have played every halo and cod early for the most part, if they are legit copies of the game they don't seem to mind as I have never been banned... As for things for a console not due out for another 2 weeks that might be a different story.

Top Bottom