• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Target shipped someone an Xbox One already? [Update: console-banned until launch]

Zoolader

Kinda worried for him, he seems really excited and wants to explore but I feel MS will hit him up soon or just ban his account.

CiLepu0.jpg

xbone, live permaboned

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Some of the other game sizes:

Skylanders: 15GB

LocoCycle: 13GB

Dead Rising 3: 19GB

FIFA 14: 8GB

Assassin's Creed IV: 20GB

Just Dance 2014: 22GB

Punish Target, not the gamer. You don't lay a steak out in front of a dog then beat him when he takes a bite.

Actually, in this scenario, Microsoft would be the guy who beats his friend's dog for eating the steak his friend gave him.

Blackage

I think the reason they banned people who got 360 games early is because they assumed they just pirated them on modded systems.

In this case there's no reason to ban anyone on an Xbone, it hasn't been cracked yet. :p

It's not the consumer's fault if a retailer sells him a product early.

I think the reason they banned people who got 360 games early is because they assumed they just pirated them on modded systems.

In this case there's no reason to ban anyone on an Xbone, it hasn't been cracked yet. :p

It's not the consumer's fault if a retailer sells him a product early.

Agreed. However, Microsoft certainly has a history of banning for it, IIRC.

iBuzz7S

Banned
Punish Target, not the gamer. You don't lay a steak out in front of a dog then beat him when he takes a bite.

Actually, in this scenario, Microsoft would be the guy who beats his friend's dog for eating the steak his friend gave him.
The reason why punishing him would be okay is because he is posting stuff which shouldn't be posted. Sure, tell others you got the console and that certain things work, but by posting screenshots and saying he will do streaming of such and such, well that's leaking content and leaking content pre-release = BAN!

Darknight

I hope he doesnt posts his Xbox Live ID else he is gonna get his account and/or xbone banned.

Shit I havent turned ours on since the whole Oman thing lol. Thing is MS can ban you for whatever fuck they want, even for legit purchases ie Halo 4 early release i think it was.

Hawk269

Some of the other game sizes:

Skylanders: 15GB

LocoCycle: 13GB

Dead Rising 3: 19GB

FIFA 14: 8GB

Assassin's Creed IV: 20GB

Just Dance 2014: 22GB

Skylanders on Xbox 360 is only 6.4gb, while the Xbox One version is double. I wonder what major changes...seems like higher res textures perhaps? That definitely would drive the memory footprint. Yeah, I want Skylanders on Xbox One...lol

Justin

He says he is going to be posting boot up/ui videos. I hope the latest version of the UI was in the update he downloaded or MS might be in for some bad nights if the UI does not look like the video they released this morning.

Top Bottom