• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So Target shipped someone an Xbox One already? [Update: console-banned until launch]

Nick ‏@mmaballer13 29 Oct

@MrsLaLa954 Hou are the worst type of women. Also learn some fucking proper english and speak with class like an actual women you savage

@tb12fan @queenlinda83 @zite Americans have been so brain washed by Zionist media in America.
I'm going to go ahead and assume this is one of those joke twitter accounts. Ya, I'm going to keep telling myself that.

kodecraft

Wow that must have just happened, I was literally just browsing his history.

His account is suspended now, must've been reported. He was doing fine before Gaf found him.

I just like that he has a strong opinion.

The "kill yourself" line shouldn't be taken seriously. As it is said in all forms of debates and doesn't mean anything literal.

Dai101

Banned
His account is suspended now, must've been reported. He was doing fine before Gaf found him.

I just like that he has a strong opinion.

The "kill yourself" line shouldn't be taken seriously. As it is said in all forms of debates and doesn't mean anything literal.

"Strong opinion". Yeah. So i guess the 13 in his name was his age.

Agreed completely, I do wonder if this guy hadn't have had a big GAF / twitter following if this had been taken care of or not.
Good outcome for the guy. It's great that they stepped up and resolved the issue.

But I concur that I don't think anything would have happened without the furor that occurred.

His account has been suspended.

Good.

jamnes-franco-gif-11.gif

rouken

Here's a small sample if you're curious. It went on and on...

I'm not gonna soil this thread by posting it here though.

sheesh, console wars really does a number on people.

that moonlight guy really ought to pretend that he was the son of the vp of marketing at ms just so he wouldn't be abuse like this.

Imagine working with someone like that twitter guy.When a enjoyable conversation turns in ferocious politics of the console warz

Going insane at you in a office full of people for buying a Dreamcast game on your lunch break...MSR ( a good game too)

Oh the memories, my cigarette breaks couldn't be finished properly with laughing so much

Often wonder how that cretin is doing...

The Flash

Banned
The multinational corporation that I prefer is better than the multinational corporation that you prefer.

Legos are way better than Mega Bloks and if you don't agree with me....then you're just stupid and you should just like got back to college or something.

Did I do it right?

Dai101

Banned
Legos are way better than Mega Bloks and if you don't agree with me....then you're just stupid and you should just like got back to college or something.

Did I do it right?

Needs more profanity, insults, racial slurs and everything else better known as "strong opinions"

Good God. That guys twitter feed is vomit inducing. I can't ever fathom having such an obligation to put that much emotion into a product and bash the competition and people who like what you don't like. Can't we all just enjoy the start of Next Gen? :S

Good God. That guys twitter feed is vomit inducing. I can't ever fathom having such an obligation to put that much emotion into a product and bash the competition and people who like what you don't like. Can't we all just enjoy the start of Next Gen? :S

I think the kid is 13 years old, but honestly I think 13 year olds act more mature than him sadly. :(

I think those trolls kinda die out eventually. They end up leaving school and getting full time jobs and can afford both consoles - so hopefully, this "One or the other" mentality dies out with it.

Ive never understood this whole console war thing - it's fine to have a preference, but some people on this forum take personal offense to someone wanting an XB1 over a PS4. Who cares? Their choice doesnt affect you in any way whatsoever.

Bgamer90

Banned
Heh I was thinking the same thing, then I saw that they've already crossed paths recently:

0oJ0mxY.png

My goodness. The hatred and FUD of console wars all wrapped into two twitter accounts!

Heh, what if both accounts are the same person? ::Mind blown::

I think those trolls kinda die out eventually. They end up leaving school and getting full time jobs and can afford both consoles - so hopefully, this "One or the other" mentality dies out with it.

Ive never understood this whole console war thing - it's fine to have a preference, but some people on this forum take personal offense to someone wanting an XB1 over a PS4. Who cares? Their choice doesnt affect you in any way whatsoever.
Basic tribalism, kids have a need to feel part of something, plus as you say in many/most cases they have to choose one system over the other so then feel the need to validate that choice by putting down the option they didn't choose.

Basic tribalism, kids have a need to feel part of something, plus as you say in many/most cases they have to choose one system over the other so then feel the need to validate that choice by putting down the option they didn't choose.

I hear you. It seems everyone has to belong and the "wrong" choice needs to be ridiculed.

To be honest, as i get older i really dont care. I own both current gen Sony/MS systems now and will do so in the next month or so. I love games, not brands. I'll buy the games i like on the systems i like.

That guys twitter account is fukn crazy though - it seems that he has way too much at stake here and he is really personally involved. Some people have too much spare time on their hands.

Top Bottom