• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... There was a small insect in my morning urine today.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Maybe it was only one and now it's gone. Not a whole colony or something of them multiplying in your bladder.

It was already in the bowl and you just didn't notice.

No one pisses insects.

Yeah I've taken a piss and a spider has fallen down making it look like I pissed it out. Certainly made me think twice though.

Apparently we swallow 8 spiders a year or something. Maybe one of them could crawl up your pee hole.

sfedai0

Banned
Do insects normally live in dicks? No, but after learning about eels that have xenomoprh jaws and parasites that take control of their host bodies......anything is possible.

superfly

tYHsqCm.gif

Preezy

Ignore all these fools, don't go and see a doctor. Just cut off your penis and send it to me in a pre-paid envelope. I'll have your results back in 3-14 weeks.

Dazza

There's a 90% chance it didn't come from your urethra. It could have been trapped in your undies and fell out into the bowl when you pulled them down. If you have free healthcare then sure go to the doctor because what do you have to lose?

This, oh and unless it's like common hair lice or something a normal doctor will have no idea what the hell it is. You'd have more luck with a veterinarian, no joke, since they they seem infestations far more often. Bag it and take it in if you're really worried. I wouldn't myself unless you have more solid reason to.

Szadek

It seems highly unlikely that the bug was actually inside of you,so it's probably nothing.
Still, if you notice anything wrong in that area, you should visit a doctor asap, just to be sure.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Dude how sure are you that it actually came from inside of your penis? If you are 100% about that part then definitely see a doctor. Just so you know, regular insect can't live in your body for too long.

Dunlop

I'm not clear on what a doctor would be expected to do or test for in this scenario?

Pretty sure it was in the bowl, underwear or pubes.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
You been pissing in any lakes or rivers? Cause a wise man once said..

"Don't take a piss. Bugs will swarm right up through your dick".- Thomas Beckett

Top Bottom